Merged: The answer to Miami's problems/ Are we getting Ricky Williams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The answer to Miami's problems/ Are we getting Ricky Williams?

GG2112 said:
Dolphins sign other Ricky Williams
http://www.sperts.net/article.php?page=254

:lol: :roflmao: :lol:
Oh man, hahaha... </sarcasm off>:shakeno: This hasn't been brought up enough? Welcome to the boards. Way to make an entrance.

We need another one of these guys? Ugh!

I'm surprised he didn't link to the Ricky writting kids books article on that sight as well. Now at least THAT was funny.

Sorry, I didn't see anything related on the first page.

Take it easy and just laugh.

GG2112 said:
Sorry, I didn't see anything related on the first page.

Take it easy and just laugh.
No worries, just having a bit of fun myself. Yes, that article is entertaining considering the damn soap opera that is happening with our team right now. Hopefully things will work out. Anything said before the season is nothing but speculation anyhow.

Ps.. Welcome to the boards. :D

And you're correct there is nothing on the front page pertaining to that, but these boards have been so active since the unexpected retirement, that things don't stay on the front page for long.

Sorry I sounded so harsh in my first reply. I was just hoping to get a rise out of you, but it seems you are a good guy and didn't bite. :cooldude:

I kinda wish they did. true story: My dad -- and elderly Italian man who doesn't know or care much about football -- just came back from a fishing trip near Tampa. He searched high and low for a baby dolphins jersey for my 3-month old (can't find anything north of the 49th). Of course, where he was it's all Bucs stuff -- or as my dad says -- book-u-nars. finally he found a baby Jersey and after paying $40 U.S. (roughly 60 canadian) he brought it home to his grandson. #34, R. williams of course. He was so happy, cause he thought I'd love it -- which I would if it was saturday. Ah well, I didn't have the heart to tell him yet. Now I really do hope they sign the other Ricky Willaims. LOL

Yeah, I feel for Fish fans...then again, I'm a Chargers fan, so I kinda understand your pain, hehe...

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll be sure to scour the board more thoroughly next time.

Talk about an up and down month for Miami, eh? The Heat get Shaq, the Dolphins lose Ricky...crazy.

GG2112 said:
Yeah, I feel for Fish fans...then again, I'm a Chargers fan, so I kinda understand your pain, hehe...

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll be sure to scour the board more thoroughly next time.

Talk about an up and down month for Miami, eh? The Heat get Shaq, the Dolphins lose Ricky...crazy.
[font=&quot]Thank you for the warm feelings surrounding this debacle. I hope we pull out fine. <optimism on> I know we will be fine!</optimism off>[/font] :cry:

If you like a good roller coaster ride, then you are gonna get one heck of a thrill out of these forums! :roflmao:

Sit back relax, keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times until the ride come to a complete stop. Thank you for visiting Camp Davie 2004. Please come again! :lol:

Well, the Pats are stacked this year and the Bills and Jets are improving...so this season may already be a writeoff.

Maybe then they'll finally wise up, fire Wannstedt and get someone else in there who can take them far in the playoffs.

Is that even a true story or a hoax?

If it's true, they should even give him #34 and no one will ever notice. :D

im waitin to put my name on the back of my authentic williams jersey incase they would sign him or minor switch back to 34

are we getting Ricky Williams?(from colts)

i just saw that thread about it and people acted like it was a joke but that article looked real so i dont know what to believe..
...are we signing him or no?

Back
Top Bottom