Merged: The Dolphins And Patriots Injury Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Dolphins And Patriots Injury Report

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Thats funny... no law, or mcginest. I guess they will late till the 4th quarter again.
yeah, you would think they would be questionable at least there injury was :rolleyes:

Mcginest looked like he was going to die when he was sprawling around on the ground. I guess the vagisil really cleared that up.

Hey guys......you know that they had REAL injuries don't you?

I hope we give them some real injuries to post next week.

They must have updated the info as I just saw a whole lot of probable Dolphins.

MIAMI DOLPHINS

PROBABLE
FB Ayanbadejo, Obafemi - Knee
DT Chester, Larry - Quad
S Marion, Brock - Finger
G Perry, Todd - Elbow
CB Surtain, Patrick - Ankle
DE Taylor, Jason - Shoulder
WR Thompson, Derrius - Oblique
RB Williams, Ricky - Shoulder
DT Zgonina, Jeff - Calf

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

PROBABLE
DT Klecko, Dan - Hand

Originally posted by Merman
They must have updated the info as I just saw a whole lot of probable Dolphins.

I do not post the probable to avoid posting the whole article ;)

I understand your reasoning but you may be wrong on the injury report. It is issued for all to know and is reported verbatim by many other sources. Besides what intellectual property value could it have ??? Not reporting all this information is actually distorting its value. :hitself:

Does anyone know the status of David Bowens? Since he's now on the active roster and not listed on the injury report, can we assume he's playing or is he not yet ready? With Rob Burnett doubtful it would be a nice shot in the arse if he were available to go this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only saw 3 Patriots on the injury report. Why are they always reported as being the most injured? Look pretty healthy to me.

Suprise, Suprise Willie McGinest is not on the injury list

Suprise Suprise Willie McGinest is not on the injury list!

Injury list

Safety Chris Akins (leg, questionable), wide receiver Troy Brown (leg, questionable) and defensive tackle Dan Klecko (probable, hand) are the only Patriots on the injury report this week.

The Dolphins, meanwhile, have 13 players on theirs, including defensive end Rob Burnett (knee, doubtful), defensive tackle Tim Bowens (calf, questionable), linebacker Junior Seau (shoulder, questionable), fullback Ayanbadejo Obafemi (knee, probable), defensive tackle Larry Chester (quad, probable), safety Brock Marion (finger, probable), guard Todd Perry (elbow, probable), corner Patrick Surtain (ankle, probable), defensive end Jason Taylor (shoulder, probable), wide receiver Derrius Thompson (oblique, probable), running back Ricky Williams (shoulder, probable) and defensive tackle Jeff Zgonina (calf, probable).

Re: Suprise, Suprise Willie McGinest is not on the injury list

Originally posted by CpuFan
Suprise Suprise Willie McGinest is not on the injury list!

Some people HEAL more quickly than others.

Dolphins: Defense riddled with injuries

Dolphins: Defense riddled with injuries
Expect everyone but (Tim) Bowens, Burnett, and Fletcher to play through the pain. Because the Patriots love to spread the defense out with multiple receivers and tight ends, the injuries to the Miami secondary could be a factor on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom