MERGED: The "Go Chargers" thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The "Go Chargers" thread

Jets Jets Jets...suck, suck suck...
Every time Marty Schottenheimer coaches a big game he gets chumped...Elway
owned Marty and the Jets whored him today. Take up a new profession Marty.
:yell:

L-U-C-K LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!

Who cares, Santana Moss rocks da house. :yes:

I'm so pissed that the Jets won...but I'm glad Shottenheimer lost, because every time a coach plays in that chickensh!t, conservative, play-not-to-lose style, I hope his nose gets rubbed in it 'til it bleeds.

Orange Porpoise said:
who you guys cheering for tommorrow in the colts-donks game?
Living in Colorado, I have to go with the Donkeys....and I like seeing Manning choking in the big playoff games...shows that his 49 TD's are totally meaningless.:lol:

The goat was destined to be Eric Barton in this game. But luckily for him, Marty Schottenheimer assumes that role. I don't care what you do...when you have a rookie kicker going into overtime, you keep the ball in the center of the field, you dont run it to the right. If Kaeding is shifted over it wouldve gone right down the middle.

Marty Choked, he was the choke among chokers today.

Penny horsetrailer player pfft!
Penny+MiamiOline=Fiedler

TerryTate said:
The goat was destined to be Eric Barton in this game. But luckily for him, Marty Schottenheimer assumes that role. I don't care what you do...when you have a rookie kicker going into overtime, you keep the ball in the center of the field, you dont run it to the right. If Kaeding is shifted over it wouldve gone right down the middle.

Marty Choked, he was the choke among chokers today.
That's what happens when you play "Martyball," i.e., playing conservative and playing not to lose. You got what you deserved Marty////so much for Breese's big year and the same for LT....now maybe we can take Breese off your hands.
:D

NaboCane said:
I'm so pissed that the Jets won...but I'm glad Shottenheimer lost, because every time a coach plays in that chickensh!t, conservative, play-not-to-lose style, I hope his nose gets rubbed in it 'til it bleeds.
does that style remind anyone of wanny?

Orange Porpoise said:
does that style remind anyone of wanny?
Marty graduated summa cum laude from the Wanny School of Coaching

Roman529 said:
Jets Jets Jets...suck, suck suck...
Every time Marty Schottenheimer coaches a big game he gets chumped...Elway
owned Marty and the Jets whored him today. Take up a new profession Marty.
:yell:
you can't blame this one on marty... he did everything he could do.

if kaeding had made that FG, they would have won and marty would be a genius.... everything that needed to be done from a coaching standpoint was done.

texasPHINSfan said:
you can't blame this one on marty... he did everything he could do.

if kaeding had made that FG, they would have won and marty would be a genius.... everything that needed to be done from a coaching standpoint was done.

:roflmao: You said standpoint!

Congrats to the Jets - I hate the Chargers, Martyball and the Jets!

Back
Top Bottom