MERGED: The link you all want -- "FIRE DAVE WANNSTEDT" PETITION / Wanny hate posts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The link you all want -- "FIRE DAVE WANNSTEDT" PETITION / Wanny hate posts.

How soon should we fire Dave Wannstedt?

• Before he leaves the locker room tonight

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tomorrow at headquarters

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Give him a few more weeks

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Let the sorry piece of trash finish the season so we can get a top-10 draft pick

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
The link you all want -- "FIRE DAVE WANNSTEDT" PETITION

Petition to Fire Dave Wannstedt

I have reconsidered and decided to be magnanimous. Give him until the bye week and can him if we haven't beaten the Jets and Bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's no time to hit the panic button---CMON peeps you can't jump ship after one game

What exactly did this loss have to do with Dave Wannstedt??

The players weren't making plays!!!

The whole defense looked like they got caught up in their own hype and did nothing to PROVE they are the best defense in the NFL.

The pass rush was non-existant. The coverage was inadequite at best... and the tackling was piss-poor!

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
it's no time to hit the panic button---CMON peeps you can't jump ship after one game

Dude, I don't know where you're at, but the ship has sunk. Wanny is a horrible coach and Jim Bates is no better. Fire both of them, NOW, put Turner in charge for the rest of the season and find a real coach in the offseason. Along with a real QB and a couple real offensive linemen.

Yeah!
Can't wait till Griese comes back!
Feidler CANNOT throw the long ball!
Miami! Not Wanny!
Sucked today!

Fiedler was fine until the end. You can't blame him for this loss. A lot of hail maries get intercepted, but besides the Coleman INT (which was a stupid throw but also a great play by Coleman) you can't blame Jay. However, this team lacked discipline and an eagerness to win. Wannstedt should have prepared the Dolphins for this game. Great teams play well at every game, not just games against the top teams.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Fiedler was fine until the end. You can't blame him for this loss. A lot of hail maries get intercepted, but besides the Coleman INT (which was a stupid throw but also a great play by Coleman) you can't blame Jay. However, this team lacked discipline and an eagerness to win. Wannstedt should have prepared the Dolphins for this game. Great teams play well at every game, not just games against the top teams.

He still can't throw the ball past 15 yards worth a s*#t.
Nuf Said!
Sorry Guys just sick of the hype and then the dissapointment to follow!
God Ricky didn't even look the same!

Look at the Brightside..Losses=Wanny fired!!!

Wanny must go. I hate him.

Look at the brightside.....

losses like this will mean that Mustache boy will be fired. He can run his hands through his hair on som other piss poor coached team. I am tired of looking at his sorry *** puss face. SEE YA WANNY.

Look at the brightside...

more losses like this means that we dont have to see Dave run his hands through his hair ever again. He can take that looser mentality back to Chicago. Just seeing his whiny face makes me want to puke.

Denny please....Wannstedt will be here for years...this was not his fault at all.

Never really liked Wannstadt, and if he doesn't get this team winning and winning a lot (far into the playoffs) he will be gone. His fault or not.

Look at the brightside...

My posts keep getting deleted. Why? Anyways. Wanny must be fired immediately.

Back
Top Bottom