Merged:The New Yatil Green???/ If Poole tore his ACL...?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:The New Yatil Green???/ If Poole tore his ACL...??

sn9ke.eyes said:
Let's wait until it's two ACL tears in two years before making that comparison shall we ? Plenty of players have had an ACL tear in this league besides Yatil Green. Didn't McGahee tear all 3 ligaments ? How'd he do last season ?
Crowder had 3 ACLs and a scope in his right knee and an ACL in his left.]

He's still going good.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Neither Yatil or Brent was ever as promising as Will Poole (IMHO). Mark Dixon was already beat up when he joined us. But we got good play out of Dixon for 2 years.

WTF are you talking about! Yatil was promising when he was drafted.
Everyone had high hopes until he kept getting re-injured.

dominizzo said:
I think Yatil Green is back guys. I say Will Poole will just end up like him. A good prospect and injury problems, the injury Poole has is hard to recover with especially for Corners And Wide Recievers. i'ts too bad cuz Poole has potential thas y he slipped so far cuz of injuries and now he has a big one.

:cooldude:

Simmer down now. He can recover from an ACL. ;)

phinfan2003 said:
won't it take 2 years for it to completely heal? I know he'll be able to play next year (barring any setbacks) but doesn't it take about 2 years before he can cut and run the way he did before he injured himself?

Yes. See: McGahee, Edge, etc. ACLs are playable in a year but you're not 100%, closer to 70-85% I think.

Back
Top Bottom