Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

Donald Thomas and Justin Smiley. Anyone know whom they are? Let me tell you, they are the G's whom missed the whole year and in Smiley's case most of the year. Sampson had his hands tied all seasopn covering for 2 guards. The only lineman we will get is via day 2 of the draft.

Donald Thomas and Justin Smiley. Anyone know whom they are? Let me tell you, they are the G's whom missed the whole year and in Smiley's case most of the year. Sampson had his hands tied all seasopn covering for 2 guards. The only lineman we will get is via day 2 of the draft.
Smiley played in 75% of the games this year, thats not missing "most"

Does Satele's lack of gaurds explain his missing assignments and missing blocks even when we played 4-3 teams and he didnt have to face Nt's. we will get a Center in FA (brown) or a first day center.

If we get Jason, our line will be outstanding. We could even look to draft a solid C and move Jason to G. Either position though Jason will greatly improve our interior run and pass blocking. I really hope we get the guy even if we have to overpay a little because he is young and very talented. Championships start in the trenches and we will have a good one if we can get Jason signed!

Does Satele's lack of gaurds explain his missing assignments and missing blocks even when we played 4-3 teams and he didnt have to face Nt's. we will get a Center in FA (brown) or a first day center.
Want to bet on that rookie?

Smiley played in 75% of the games this year, thats not missing "most"

Odd how that was the same time that everyone thought he was garbage and that he is "too small" even though CK has shown he is exactly average for a NFL center. Oh yeah, I forgot that was also when he was playing with a torn labrum and everyone said he was too weak. Oh yeah, and he was playing with waiver wire players. Nice.

I dont know about you or anyone else, but I see a pretty strong correlation between the two.

If we get Jason, our line will be outstanding. We could even look to draft a solid C and move Jason to G. Either position though Jason will greatly improve our interior run and pass blocking. I really hope we get the guy even if we have to overpay a little because he is young and very talented. Championships start in the trenches and we will have a good one if we can get Jason signed!

Yes, this is so crucial. Because by not needing to draft a C high, we can either draft a NT high. I am beginning to think that maybe Parcells may just be targeting a WR after all. Because the LB rumor could just be a bluff. Either way, LB or WR will be our #25 pick. I feel that FS or CB will be our #44 pick. But at #56, it all depends on if we sign Brown. If so, we can target either a NT like Ron Brace or QB/KR Pat WHite.

Yes, this is so crucial. Because by not needing to draft a C high, we can either draft a NT high. I am beginning to think that maybe Parcells may just be targeting a WR after all. Because the LB rumor could just be a bluff. Either way, LB or WR will be our #25 pick. I feel that FS or CB will be our #44 pick. But at #56, it all depends on if we sign Brown. If so, we can target either a NT like Ron Brace or QB/KR Pat WHite.

for a second there i though you almost turned realistic

im liking the idea of signing brown. sounds like it makes our O-line stronger and gives us more depth. with the ability to shift people around if necessary, i dont think 0-line would be a problem for a while.

not to mention it frees up a draft pick.

we have plenty of cap space and i dont see a downside. if we can pay a reciever 7 million to ride the bench why cant we pay a good linemen to renew our running game.

im liking the idea of signing brown. sounds like it makes our O-line stronger and gives us more depth. with the ability to shift people around if necessary, i dont think 0-line would be a problem for a while.

not to mention it frees up a draft pick.

we have plenty of cap space and i dont see a downside. if we can pay a reciever 7 million to ride the bench why cant we pay a good linemen to renew our running game.

The only problem is managing these contracts and preparing ourselves before they come due as to keep the franchise salary cap friendly for as long as we can.

Back
Top Bottom