Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

Sundance Kid

Starter
Reaction score
He is a Dolphins Killer and was a good friend with Chad and was upset when he was cut?
The Jets Probably would not want to trade him in the Division and of all Teams to The Dolphins....But he could really help?
Thoughts?

We should just probably wait for the Jets to trade for Donald Driver and cut Coles.

If you want Coles your going to have to trade for him because cutting Coles does the Jets no good as he is owed 7 million next season no matter what.

Coles is a good player and a Chad Pennington favorite. Hell Chad took a pay cut in order to make the Coles for Moss trade happen. Coles would help you guys out but he is really just a very good number 2 WR.

In the end I dont see the Jets trading Coles to a division rival. I could see the Jets trading him though.

He is far removed from the player he used to be... isnt worth anything more than a 4th or 5th at best (and he really isnt even worth a 4th - Considering Moss went to the Rats for that) and for our purposes, we could definately get someone better

I am surprised this didnt come up earlier than it did(unless I missed it). I would be ok with it for the right money. He is similar to Ted and would provide mentoring. However that said 2 like recievers would make us easier to defend. All in all I would be Ok with move. There is one guy out there who I like....and he is VERY raw but looks to have all the tools and that guy is Isiah Stanback. I know that is off-topic but I think the guy could be a player big time.

He is a Dolphins Killer and was a good friend with Chad and was upset when he was cut?
The Jets Probably would not want to trade him in the Division and of all Teams to The Dolphins....But he could really help?
Thoughts?

So was Wayne (Chrebet)..., should we bring him out of retirement..., note the youth movement...

Back
Top Bottom