Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread...

Dafins said:
O-gun is useless to us as he is now, we are deep a linebacker
this team is built for now with our D up in age we need young O fire power I think Cleveland makes this deal and its great for us none of the 4 players are that proven minus O-Guns 2003 campagin thanks to JT now he wants to much cash...I thought we learned about these me players AKA SmokeyMcpot.
Make the move and be done with it...Suggs is a stud...Andre is a super speeeeed man.. fills all our needs:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Please.. Don't quit your day job to become our GM in training..

Ogun is already ogone stop defending this jerk.. no the facts

no your right how abou no suggs no davis and no ogun cause he sits out that sounds much better?

Dafins said:
Ogun is already ogone stop defending this jerk.. no the facts

So since he's "ogone", we should trade him for Cleveland's third option at WR and a RB who has a history of knee problems and has exactly ONE good game in a meaningless December contest to show for his career?

Again, not to be rude but don't quit your day job.

Dafins, just take a deep breath. Eddie Moore is not going anywhere(Wanny's guy and I think he has a bright future here) and Ogun may be on his way out, but deep down he still wants to be a Fin.

For an offensive dysfunctional team, you need all the help you can on defense! I don't know what fantasy game you are in, but no one is gonna just trade players with ease like you want to imagine. Do you think those player are worth what we are going to give up on defense? OGUN is 26 years old and is one of the best pure pass rushers and Moore has a very HUGE upside! Hello our linebackers are NOT young! So don't tell me to get real!

one of the best ":goof: PURE" pass rushers come on way to much credit I have never seen a guy get so over talked. Moore looks talented but we are in dire need and news break some times your have to take chances and do things you might not want to given the sitution it being Aug 17.......

Dafins said:
one of the best PURE pass rushers come on way to much credit I have never seen a guy get so over talked. Moore looks talented but we are in dire need and news break some thimes your have to take chances and do things you might not want to given the sitution it being aug 17.......

HUH???? Bro are you with Ricky?????

So you are saying Ogunleye isn't one of the best DE in the league? That 25 sacks in 2 years is a fluke? That it's because of JT on the other side?Isn't it a nice frame of mind to know that you have someone that can get to the QB even though JT can't? Pass Rushers in the NFL are huge! We can't live through another 2 1/2 sack year from Taylor of 2 years ago! If that happens the we are done! I love JT but he will even tell you that OGUN makes him better!! HE IS A STUD even against the run!! And I forgot, A PRO BOWLER!!! ;)

Dafins said:
O-gun is useless to us as he is now, we are deep a linebacker
this team is built for now with our D up in age we need young O fire power I think Cleveland makes this deal and its great for us none of the 4 players are that proven minus O-Guns 2003 campagin thanks to JT now he wants to much cash...I thought we learned about these me players AKA SmokeyMcpot.
Make the move and be done with it...Suggs is a stud...Andre is a super speeeeed man.. fills all our needs:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wouldn't mind moving Ogunleye for the right price. DE, IMO, is the 1st or 2nd most important defensive position on the field and we shouldn't give him up for anything less than a great player or a high draft pick. Moore on the other hand should be kept. I liked what I saw out of all of our young linebackers Saturday night and Moore did a very good job sticking to extra WRs and the TE which is what we expect out of our LOLB.

i dont care if ogun had 50 sacks in 2 years he is far away from us now and needs to be moved moore ill give is a hard worker with heart and talent

Davis is a solid 3 for us and really has super speed and overall more talent than DT and could be a 2...Suggs,minor is a crafty 1-2 punch

We have a better chance of getting Green, which might be a better option. He is young, and still was picked much higher then Portis. I think we have so many young LB's, that one might be expendable. Moore being the odd man out for being the Highest pick. We have Moore, Bua, Pope, Jenkins, and a guy like Givans and Ayenbedejo. The first 4 will all be starters one day.

Back
Top Bottom