Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus???? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus????

John Avery

Vernon Carey

Todd Wade

James Johnson

Sammy Smith

The near first rounder we spent on feeley pretty much takes it for me. Actually it spiraled into a near first and 6th rounder for Lemon, that kid better be good

John Avery the All Star of the CFL(He is not even in all-star in the CFL he just won a Grey Cup because his journeyman QB is still working wonders!)

unifiedtheory said:
You did'nt just call Matt Roth a bust...:rolleyes:

The one we spent on Feeley wasnt that last year? putting Philly drafting near the front of round 2

I love roth he is my kind of football player sick twisted and out to get someone's lunch on each play even though sometimes late on select qb's

Eddie has been a real big dissapointment, but Yatil never did anything for us eva....we'll see what Eddie does..:dolphins:

BigScuingili said:
Yatil never played. By far worst pick ever.
not his falt, bad acls great reciever

1 sammy smith, with emmit smith sitting there we took the wrong smith!!!!
and every 1st rounder 7 years back

John Avery and then Jamar Fletcher. Can't really call Yatil Grren the worst draft pic ever because who knew he would blow out the same knee 2 years in a row. Fletcher and Avery atleast got on the field and still sucked.

Phins28 said:
Sammie Smith

yea, sammies classic....he alllllmmmmmoooosssssttt made it.. but jeezzy peezzy dawg, hang onto the rock...

my pick thoguh is either jamar fletcher..or john avery..

we needed avery, he let us down.

we didnt need jamar ( i beklieve we were gearing up to be anti-indy equipt....).

but yea, man, we needed john avery to do the thangs he did in college, and nothing...

a 1st round kick returner, and xfl has been..

Worst Draft Pick

Fletcher! We drafted him instead of Drew Brees who got taken a few picks later. STUPID WANNY I GLAD YOURE GONNY

dolfanrodney said:
John Avery and then Jamar Fletcher. Can't really call Yatil Grren the worst draft pic ever because who knew he would blow out the same knee 2 years in a row. Fletcher and Avery atleast got on the field and still sucked.
Green, Fletcher, and Moore.:wink:

hestar said:
Yatil green....remember that one game where he dropped the ball..ohh wait he never played :boohoo:

He did play but it wasnt until year 3. He ahd 18 receptions for 234 yards. Nothing special but he did play.

I have to agree with Crunchtime, Billy Milner and Kumerow where just a waste of space. With Milner getting the nod as worst pick.

Back
Top Bottom