Merged: This is very encouranging about Gadsden / What Gadsden Brings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: This is very encouranging about Gadsden / What Gadsden Brings

If he actually does work back up to speed and we make the playoffs, he could actually be a HUGE help to the offense because of his presense. Chris Chambers will thus have even more opportunities. The obstacle we have to overcome is getting a QB who can make an accurate down field pass. I would love to see a bomb go for a TD once a week!

Imagine if OG was real fast, with that body frame.. taht would be a threat if he ran like santana moss or laveranues coles... hands+speed+tallnes=great receiver...

I had no reservations about his ability to catch. What I'm encouraged by is the fact that OG "is smaller than he's been in about 4 years". He's not overweight. He's just got to get his wind back. And that will come.

Although he may not be ready to play against the Redskins, coach Dave Wannstedt said Gadsden should soon begin splitting snaps with Thompson......

This is very interesting. He is smaller then before which means he is possibly quicker..not faster but quicker. Not only that but If he can still have the ability to make grabs for 1st Down (like he use to in prior years) then this would alleviate some of the pressure from Defenses off of CC...and possibly JUST MAYBE...CC could still hit 1,000 yards and that wouldn't be bad at all now would it C084 :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MissMeth
Maybe our "Nov-Dec Swoon" changes this year!

Naw. The entire cast of characters is now being assembled in preparation for it. :tongue:

OG brings great sideline presence and just gets open. forget the fade in the endzone, everyone especially the NE Pats know thats his best move. just get him the ball a couple of times a game.

Gadsen's biggest test is taking a hit in the game. That's the one thing he couldn't have praticed for while out of the game.

Wanny better play this man smart because OG might take a couple of hits and his wheels go bad again. You already know that Gadsen doesn't go down easy because he's a big man. And in that case he has a better chance of getting his feet stepped on.

And that might be the end of OG...

Back
Top Bottom