Merged: Three GM's considered by Miami... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Three GM's considered by Miami...

baalworship

O Ba´al, now your foes you must slay
Reaction score
Dolphins to put Bills Asst GM Tom Modrak in charge of football operations?!

Tom Modrak, asst GM and the guy who has run the Bills draft in 2002 & 2003 is being considered by the Dolphins to oversee football operations, according to the Florida Sun-Sentinel. I just read this in the Buffalo News Sunday Edition, don't have a link....

Three GM's considered by Miami...

I dont know of this was posted yet, so..

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ec28,0,3580778.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

An NFL source said Huizenga is considering former New Orleans general manager Randy Mueller, Buffalo assistant general manager Tom Modrak and Tampa Bay Director of Player Personnel Tim Ruskell as candidates for such a role, which could even include the title of team president if Jones decides to retire.

I hate their web site. My bookmark is their miami sports section and yet after scrolling and reading everything there always seems to be an article not on the front section. It seems to catch them all, you need to click on each team's page. I like the Buffalo guy from the way the article went.

Hmmm, something tells me we won't know Dave's fate anytime soon.(soon, as in, next week)...
If a general manager/president position is created, the person hired could have the say on whether Wannstedt returns to fulfill the final year of his contract.

Take Modrak and give him control over personnel. The coach just has too many other duties to devote the correct amount of time to evaluating players accurately.

Why are we going to get rid of SPielman? He is an awesome GM, keep him in here!

Back
Top Bottom