Merged: TO Threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: TO Threads

WharfRat said:
I hope TO is driven out of the league....

me too... Clayton reported yesterday on Sunday NFL Countdown that the Dolphins were one of the teams that could get TO. :shakeno:

ScrepsMJ said:
me too... Clayton reported yesterday on Sunday NFL Countdown that the Dolphins were one of the teams that could get TO. :shakeno:

that would make me run from the room screaming like a little girl....

NO way owens is a big baby, selfish, money hungry. He turns on his team mates, coaches.
ricky may have quit, but worked very hard to come back. He is very quite, never blows up on the sidelines etc.
keep ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way would I want TO! The guy is all about himself. Period! Yesterday he was rooting for the Eagles to lose. "See they can't win without me!" Trade deadline has passed, and TO will be released anyway. If we can't get at least a 2nd rounder for Ricky, I say keep him!

N.....O...to....T....O!
N.....O...to....T....O!
N.....O...to....T....O!
N.....O...to....T....O!
N.....O...to....T....O!

:dotdot:

Phinfan31 said:
I know there has been threads like this but none that I can find on the first couple pages. Lets really analyze this...is it posssible? I thought it was impossible...but Saban did bring back Ricky Williams did he not? He wasnt just a headcase...he straight up left his team, fans, etc. He was hated by most of us and Saban STILL brought him back. Look at Ricky now...hes making absolutely no $ and yet he is working harder than ever. He did a complete 180 and now look at the guy. Can Saban do this with T.O.?? Do you think he would consider it worth a shot? We could trade away our bad history for one of the best WR's in the NFL. Moss had some of the same problems at the end of the season last year and he hasnt had ANY with Oakland. I'm sure Linehan/Saban have a ***** of a time working both Ricky/Ronnie in the gameplan...there have been too many problems at the WR position this season and it needs addressing at some point. Eagles need a #1 RB and Ricky would be a PERFECT fit for their team. I'm sure T.O. would LOVE a beach house in Miami. Can it work??
Ricky AND Ronnie so valuable to next year's team.

This TO talk is unadulterated horse****.

I believe that unless Saban can get a second-rounder for Ricky, he ain't going anywhere.

I guess this is about the umpteenth thread on this...please..no TO...now, if the Iggles want to send us McNabb for RW...lets go...I'm ready...I'll even throw in Gus too...!!!

Ricky is going to want a bit more money .. hes looking liek he could be good........

I dont see the eagles trading for a running back like ricky after signing westbrook to a long term contract... even though they should.. they will change of pace with some other bum.. like through the draft..

First let me say i do not want to trade Ricky. Not for TO, Not for anyone. Ricky is too good. But..... TO will be a free agent. We all say on here repeadedly that Chambers is a # 2 WR. So, using that logic, if we did not have to overpay for him why not take a chance? i agree he is a bad apple and not a guy i want to root for, but think of what we said about ricky last year? To will eventually check his ego, why not for us? Again not for a HUGe contract and not aquired in trade. just a thought, don't kill me.

Back
Top Bottom