Merged: Travis Henry Trade? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Travis Henry Trade?

I don't want T. Henry.

Fins need to draft their own back.

Travis Henry?

Now that we've got another pick in the top 100, would you trade our 4th round pick for Travis Henry? Donahoe may not have as many suitors for the back if Cleveland or Arizona get a back in the draft.

Henry's not going back to Buffalo. He may be had for a 4th. If he's available, I jump on that deal. Henry is a nice cheaper alternative at RB and would allow us to concentrate on WR, DT and C with our picks.

miamirw said:
Now that we've got another pick in the top 100, would you trade our 4th round pick for Travis Henry? Donahoe may not have as many suitors for the back if Cleveland or Arizona get a back in the draft.

Henry's not going back to Buffalo. He may be had for a 4th. If he's available, I jump on that deal. Henry is a nice cheaper alternative at RB and would allow us to concentrate on WR, DT and C with our picks.

Well for the hundreth time that this has been posted....NO!!!!! Who needs Henry in such a RB heavy draft. Get youth in the system and start from scratch... :fire:

Ed (Bills) said:
If you guys end up trading down and keep collecting draft picks, do you think there's any chance the dolphins show any interest in Travis Henry or make an offer? What would you guys be willing to give up?

I dont know, let me give Nick a call and see what he thinks and I'll get back to ya.

Its a bad year for Henry to seek a trade.There is too much competition from the draft and FA and he will cost a team a pick.

Henry = fumbles and injuries.

not worth the risk when younger, healthier guys are available in the draft.

Ummmmmmm, I just got off the phone with Nick. He told me that the Bills suck and he wants them to suffer as much as humanly possible for making that stupid *** move in the draft to get Mcgahee and force Henry out.

finfan54 said:
Ummmmmmm, I just got off the phone with Nick. He told me that the Bills suck and he wants them to suffer as much as humanly possible for making that stupid *** move in the draft to get Mcgahee and force Henry out.
yeah it was quite evident we made a mistake after Willis b1tched Zach and co. twice last year. In his first season as a starter. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom