MERGED: vBookie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: vBookie?

Figured I'd bump this thread. Any updates on the return of vBookie? I'm impatient, I know :crazy:

Last Years Betting System??

Are we ever getting back that betting system we had last year. I remember at the end of the year it had some trouble. Just wanted to know if it is going to return this year or not?

There are compatibility issues between vBulletin Version 3.7.0 and higher and the VBookie hack. We were hoping the creators of VBookie would issue a new version before the start of the season, but they did not.

A Consideration...

Have you guys ever considered limiting the scope of signatures? I have no speed or loading issues, just am sick of seeing these page long sigs with 5 pictures in them... Any thoughts?

We'll review the TOS concerning sigs, yes there is a limit, and addmittedly we've been a bit lax on them lately, more due to the fact that they don't affect the site as much as they used to.

vBookie?

Are we still doing vBookie? Or is it done forever? I'd like to get it going again if possible. I enjoyed it. Any information on it anybody??

Back
Top Bottom