Merged: Vince Young | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

kastofsna120 said:
young did what he did all year. stand behind a mammoth line and complete short passes to wide open receivers. leinart faced one of the country's best defenses and chewed through it when reggie bush was ineffective in the 2nd half

You bring up solid points and you know how to argue but Young still came up with the victory and the last minute drive. I am saying everyone had a good understanding on what Leinart can do going into the game and he proved he can do what he does. I think Young proved more tonight because there was more question marks that he answered. He proved he can be accurate against a solid Defense and he can prove he can throw the ball even if it was to open recievers and most of all he proved he can win the big game.

unifiedtheory said:
Leinart has more wins, more National Championships and a Heisman.

With all the Vince Young deifying going on around here people seem to overlook the fact that Vince Young has accompolished less the half of what Matt Leinart has...

I hope someone takes him #1...that just means the more talented, NFL ready players all drop one spot and we get a better player when we pick.

Young should have won that Heisman....he has played all season....best passing rating in college football....and Bush has two great games against bad teams....go figure.

Alex22 said:
Stop being mad your guy Leinart got out performed

Guess what Buddy Vince Young outplayed Leinart with his arm not just his legs, And he didnt make the stupid mistake of throwing an INT near the endzone or throwing it out of bounds with the game on the line, Young is the far better player and better person

Leinart just put more fuel into my fire when he said 'We are still the better team' thats classless
lol, yeah, young's pouting on the sidelines and complaining about the heisman loss is real classy. leinart's the one that voted himself 3rd for heisman, putting teammate reggie bush at #1. young is a moron and a baby

fishypete said:
great games against bad teams....go figure.

So did Young except for the 1st game of the year...which if they would've played Smith the whole game..OSU might have won.

fishypete said:
Young should have won that Heisman....he has played all season....best passing rating in college football....and Bush has two great games against bad teams....go figure.

top 5 worst posts of all time.

fishypete said:
Well that figures from someone that can't admit the better QB won tonight.

I told you...take away Bush....and Leinart can't win.
he played better in the 2nd half when bush was out of the game

kastofsna-

Did you hear the Leinart press conference after the game?

"he threw the ball on the money all night" those are the words straight out of Leinarts mouth.

I've said in numerous threads that Vince CAN throw. You vehemently disagreed with me. I'm sure you still do. But, just know that now you disagree with Leinart too cause he sees what I see.

FinAtic8480 said:
Texans will let Carr go and they will Draft Vince Young, he will go back to his hometown.... After tonights bowl I dont think either Bush or Lienart go 1st
That's be fine with me...then maybe we cat get Carr who with a better o-line,CC,Randy,Booker,Ricky and Ronnie helping him,he'd do a great job for us.

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

fishypete said:

Did he win the Heisman? No.

Did he lose in a landslide? Yes.

My point is still valid...Vince Young has not done half of what Leinart has in his career.

Yet Leinart is overrated and Vince Young is the greatest thing since the ability to start fire?

caneaddict said:
kastofsna-

Did you hear the Leinart press conference after the game?

"he through the ball on the money all night" those are the words straight out of Leinarts mouth.

I've said in numerous threads that Vince CAN throw. You vehemently disagreed with me. I'm sure you still do. But, just know that now you disagree with Leinart too cause he sees what I see.
oh really? i expected leinart to say "man he didn't throw well at all"

like i care what leinart thinks or says about anything

Back
Top Bottom