Merged: Vince Young | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

you guys arent GMs for a reason...not an insult...but young is not worth anybody's time

kastofsna120 said:
leinart still has more championships and a heisman and more wins and better stats. he's clearly better than young, even though young is a great college QB

Stop being a homer LEinart fan Young is better Leinart has soo much talent around him

I LOVE Young and have said that since the Ohio State game. I would actually be willing to give up quite a bit but not as much as would be necessary to get him.

I would give up our 1st this year, 1st next year, and Ricky. It's VERY painful for me to give up Ricky but I would for Vince.

fishypete said:
He has the best passing rating in college football. He completed 75% of his passes tonight...I wish Gus would be that inconsistant.

:shakeno: once agian, hes inconsistant in games.

how do you explain 3 of the worst defense in all of college football, he didnt look impressive at all?

People, come down....Young will be gone long before we pick so stop now.We have an outside chance that Cutler's there at 16 but he could be gone too.Even Greenway and Huff could be gone at that point....we need to start warming up to the idea that the BAP at 16 could be a LT and Nick'd go LT then.He's ot gonna take a guy before he should take him.In any event, I trust Nick to do what's best.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

dominizzo said:
hes a homer LEinart fan Fishy pete did you see Leinart's Arm hes has a noodle arm

top 5 worst posts of all time.

damn thats 2 tonight. :eek:

kastofsna120 said:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Year 1 LSU would have dominated USC'

Year 2 Auburn would have spanked them

This year Texas beat them and had they played the best team either of the other two years they would have 0 championships now

Alex22 said:
Year 1 LSU would have dominated USC'

Year 2 Auburn would have spanked them

This year Texas beat them and had they played the best team either of the other two years they would have 0 championships now
lol, ohio state would stomp texas now with troy smith. see? i can make up ridiculous hypothetical situations too

PhinSoldia said:
you guys arent GMs for a reason...not an insult...but young is not worth anybody's time

:lol:...:lol:...:lol:... anyone else?

PhinSoldia said:
the best QAURTERBACK is matt leinhart.

the best ATHLETE is Reggie Bush
the second best athelete is Vince Young

And you know nothing about Football:sidelol:

Young is better than LEinart HAnds Down

Back
Top Bottom