Merged: Vote for Finheaven | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vote for Finheaven

It would be nice if everyone involved with this poll was proud that the site they call "home" is even in the poll... Does it matter to anyone which site wins??? Will anyone NOT think the site they call home is the best site???

I don't really care what anyone says about any of the sites but how anyone call call other sites garbage and the like is beyond me... All of these sites serve a purpose and that's to entertain and inform DolFans...

And they all do it in one way or another...

What bothers me most now is this.

I posted in this thread yesterday. Stating that I voted for a different site because the admin is more friendlier and is not heavy handed with censorship as the mod's here. Simple, no foul language and zero violations of their beloved TOS. Yet the message was deleted. Why? Because I stated my opinion about the mod's here. Not personal attack, just a observation.
So they deleted it.

Sad.

I hope AJ isn't dealing with this everyday.

IceStorm said:
What bothers me most now is this.

I posted in this thread yesterday. Stating that I voted for a different site because the admin is more friendlier and is not heavy handed with censorship as the mod's here. Simple, no foul language and zero violations of their beloved TOS. Yet the message was deleted. Why? Because I stated my opinion about the mod's here. Not personal attack, just a observation.
So they deleted it.

Sad.

I hope AJ isn't dealing with this everyday.

The thread and mod logs only show this thread being merged twice and thread title changed (to reflect the merge).

You've given your opinion on how we do things many times in the past. And we let it stand. It's not a big deal from where we're standing.

I don't know what to tell you.

As to the topic, we appreciate all the love and support.

It doesn't matter who wins, who loses, or who's in the middle. Fan polls are always "stuffed". Be it power rankings, best quarterback ever, etc. And this one is no exception. Members of every site, including this one, were voting multiple times. It's not about objectivity. It's about winning and/or carrying out an agenda.

All the sites out there do the best we can. We all have our fans and not-so-much fans. But as long as you're content somewhere, that's all that matters. :)

I hope you guys don't ban me, but I went with Phins.com. You have to respect a one man show like that. You can also tell he cares about the fins and the fins only. Fins are his life.

Just so you know you cant pad the poll, I voted repeatedly and the vote count never changed...

Nicky Napoleon said:
Just so you know you cant pad the poll, I voted repeatedly and the vote count never changed...

Yeah, I tried too with the same results... Finheaven is in second place though... But a long way from first... phins.com seems to have us by 7300+ votes but there is one bright light... We all know that this is the BEST DAMN SITE out there!!!

Finheaven, Boxden, RealGM, & AllHipHop = the only sites worth visiting daily.

Urpes said:
I hope you guys don't ban me, but I went with Phins.com. You have to respect a one man show like that. You can also tell he cares about the fins and the fins only. Fins are his life.

Why would we ban you??

Anyway, Curt's a good guy with a great site. Built it up over many years. Different kind of site, requiring a different amount of manpower.

Back
Top Bottom