Merged: Vote for Finheaven | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vote for Finheaven

Can't believe phins.com is so far ahead. Anyone voting objectively should easily recognize Finheaven.com as the best :fire:

FinMadness said:
ummmm ...why?

More news, less annoying people, good updates on potential free agents in the offseason, nice layout.

theghost said:
More news, less annoying people, good updates on potential free agents in the offseason, nice layout.

With the exception of the bolded part, one could say the same about here.
Many people annoy me here.
Especially those who complain about things that they could simply walk away from.

FinMadness said:
With the exception of the bolded part, one could say the same about here.
Many people annoy me here.
Especially those who complain about things that they could simply walk away from.
Are you complaining about something you could simply walk away from ? :lol:

Scrap said:
Are you complaining about something you could simply walk away from ? :lol:

Nope. Not complaining at all. Just offering my 2 cents as everyone else here has.
But thanks for asking!
It's nice to know that people truely care.

SkapePhin said:
No, there are insiders here.. PressCoverage broke a story here once, and there used to be a guy who always gave us inside info (DirtyCashHoldin) but it turned out some of it was bogus I think, but not all of it.. Aside from that, the forum is aesthetically pleasing, has a nice community of regulars, and as you stated, posts Dolphins news links almost instantaneously.. This is practically the only site one needs to visit to get all their Dolphin info.

If this is not the best Dolphin fansite forum out there, what is? Phinzmania? Ive been there.. Its like a watered down, elitist version of FH.. What else?

And got fired for it! IMSMW :lol:

FinMadness said:
Nope. Not complaining at all. Just offering my 2 cents as everyone else here has.
But thanks for asking!
It's nice to know that people truely care.
:tongue: Just giving you sh..

Finheaven is getting owned by 2 garbage sites that I've never been to until today, and I don't plan on ever going back!

Back
Top Bottom