Merged: Vote for Finheaven | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vote for Finheaven

dorsaroll156 said:
we are losing:nono:

i voted

I voted. These so called "smaller" sites are much more personable and friendly. Still come here for news though.

Vote For Finheaven!!!!!!

Sorry if this has been posted.

SI.com is doing a poll on their site for the best dolphins fan site with the best info. The winning site will be featured on si.coms home page.

www.si.com/dolphinsvote

right now we're in last place out of 4.

SI Vote: Best Dolphins Site (VOTE NOW)

Hey everyone:

Just saw this on SI website. They are taking a poll to see which is the best fins site. Here are the choices:

1. FinHeaven & Co.
2. Phins.com
3. Phin Fever
4. Phinatics

Currently, Phins.com is kickin our butts....LETS CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOW.

Get out there and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link:
http://www.SI.com/dolphinsvote

Gooooooooo FinsHeaven!!!!!!!! Gooooooooo Phinsssssssssssss!!!!

Wow, finheaven only has 8% of the votes? Im shocked.. Phins.com has 68%? WTF? I havent even heard of phins.com

this site should be getting its *** kicked. the fact is that the majority of the posted topics here are are not all that informative. i realize people love this site, but i really have no clue as to why. its a decent site, but nothing more. rarely is there one shred of inside breaking news, but there sure is alot of speculation about the most ridiculous other stuff. Sorry guys i know you will blast me for it, but its true.

txmedic5 said:
this site should be getting its *** kicked. the fact is that the majority of the posted topics here are are not all that informative. i realize people love this site, but i really have no clue as to why. its a decent site, but nothing more. rarely is there one shred of inside breaking news, but there sure is alot of speculation about the most ridiculous other stuff. Sorry guys i know you will blast me for it, but its true.

You obviously havent been around here long..

The forum is about the best inside source you could get.. Alot of news has broken here in the past.

ive been a member since 03, had to change screen names for some reason in 05. and there is rarely breaking news here. the sources are the herald, the sentinel, hell even ESPN. very rarely has this site broken anything that wasnt already available on the internet, if thats what you mean by breaking then your right. this is the perfect site for posting a link to a breaking story elswhere.

I used to really like this sight until all of a sudden, it became this queer love fest with the Mods and the site itself. "oh my this is the best site, ohhhh thank you mods, ohhhhh God, i couldnt live without you. This site is not the best out there, a few years ago......it was pretty damn close, not anymore.

txmedic5 said:
I would love to hear who you think is better. The fact that you can come on here and make that statement is what makes this a great site.

Our news is as fast breaking as anyones, we have had exclusive player interviews, and we have tremendous fan participation.

So who does it better and why?

Back
Top Bottom