Merged: Wannstedt to Buffalo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wannstedt to Buffalo?

ajdoggie

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Wannstedt in Buffalo

Wannstedt Could Be Next In Line In Buffalo
Dec. 20th, 2003
The Buffalo News is reporting that NFL head coaches who could become available (if they get fired) and who may be viewed as attractive to the Bills are the Dolphins' Dave Wannstedt and Chicago's Dick Jauron.:lol:

Would this be considered "subtraction by addition"?? ;)

espn said that JJ might be interested in going to the NY Giants, therefore bringing with him wanny and norv.

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
espn said that JJ might be interested in going to the NY Giants, therefore bringing with him wanny and norv.

JJ has already said he's not doing it... what makes you think he's leaving florida and fishing for freezing and bitchy fans?

also i hope Dick J. stays a FA coach, and comes to the dolphins to be our D coord. when denny green is our HC (which is my guess).

Dude, that would suck if he got Wanny and Norv back together. They have the offensive talent in place. But Jimmy won't do it. Not yet anyway.

For the Giants to lure JJ out of retirement, they'll have to give him anything he wants.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

JJ has already said he's not doing it... what makes you think he's leaving florida and fishing for freezing and bitchy fans?

also i hope Dick J. stays a FA coach, and comes to the dolphins to be our D coord. when denny green is our HC (which is my guess).
i didnt say it.. espn did..

I hope he doesn't go there b/c Wannstedt could elevate their defense into greatness. I hope they keep their loser/jerk head coach. Wade Philips is a better HC.

What gets me about the NFL now is that they are in this state of recyling coaches and we just dont see enough first time coaches getting their shot at running the teams.

Re: Wannstedt in Buffalo

Originally posted by ajdoggie
Dec. 20th, 2003
The Buffalo News is reporting that NFL head coaches who could become available (if they get fired) and who may be viewed as attractive to the Bills are the Dolphins' Dave Wannstedt and Chicago's Dick Jauron.:lol:

:lol:

That would be so great if Wanny went to Buffalo after this year.

As for Jimmy Johnson, I don't see him coming out of retirement. I also doubt that he wants to move from Florida to New York.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
With our lucky wanny would go to buffalo, find god, and lead them to a 14-2 season next year lol.
dont worry wanny wont be a head coach next year if he leaves us. dc at best

Wouldn't this be FRIGGIN hilarious!

Dec. 20th, 2003
The Buffalo News is reporting that NFL head coaches who could become available (if they get fired) and who may be viewed as attractive to the Bills are the Dolphins' Dave Wannstedt and Chicago's Dick Jauron.

Back
Top Bottom