Merged: Wanny will be back next year?!/Wanne retained | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wanny will be back next year?!/Wanne retained

Coughlin and Brunnell

How about Tom Coughlin and Mark Brunnell replacing the outgoing Wannstedt and Fiedler/Griese?
Both of these guys have done well. Coughlin is a tough disciplinarian who might be a great fit for a team with all this talent and but in need of a man with a direction.
Brunnell would be a great fit a maybe three years in the twilight of his career, similar to how Gannon gave Oaklad a few productive years. He is tough, knows how to play, a good arm, and could be the bridge to get us where we want to be.
Coughlin and Gannon...what dah ya tink?

Re: Re: Wanny will be back next year?!

Originally posted by 1972

That's just a typo. They meant to say Wanny is a proven WIENER.
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i cant sit through another wanny/fiedler season

1 has to go .......preferrably both but if wanny ends up staying? fiedler must go

Wannstedt retained

IF this somehow happens, will this affect you as a fan wanting to pour out your wallet and your energy on this dolphins team next season? I just wanna see what your reaction would be if wannstedt is retained

Re: Wannstedt retained

Originally posted by run34run
IF this somehow happens, will this affect you as a fan wanting to pour out your wallet and your energy on this dolphins team next season? I just wanna see what your reaction would be if wannstedt is retained

Umm ... if you mean will I still be a fan ... uhhh ... yeah. :confused:

If one withholds his support or enthusiasm for a team because of a personnel move (or non-move), it seems like saying "This team obvioously is going in the wrong direction. It's not listening to fan opinion. I'll just start rooting for Team X instead."

Re: Wannstedt retained

Originally posted by run34run

It wouldn't affect me getting NFL Sunday Ticket and it wouldn't affect my support for the team, but I would be really pissed.

I'd like Jimmy J. He could do wonders with Ricky. Remember Run it Run it Run it and punt it. I think that could work with his OL drafting skills.

I would be a lil bitter if wanny is kept around, but i dont think i can stand norv turner calling plays for another year.

Originally posted by madcow
Article: "Coach Under Fire" in the Miami Herald today:

A source who has recently spoken to former Minnesota coach Dennis Green and current LSU coach Nick Saban said Tuesday that in conversations about the vacancy in Atlanta, both men indicated they might be more interested in coaching ``a little further south.''

Thats the ticket. Huizenga is personal with nick saben. i think he will be the guy. My friend said he saw an article in the paper in Louisiana saying nick saben is keeping an eye on whats happening in south florida.

I would be very happy to see this guy. he worked with belechick in cleveland i believe.

Back
Top Bottom