Merged: We'll be done with the Jets by Nov.1/Jets schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: We'll be done with the Jets by Nov.1/Jets schedule

Gary Meyers of the NY Daily News and HBO came out with both the Jets and Giants schedule...says it was obtained early...says we play the jets on Mon night and finish with them by Nov 1...pretty reliable source..in todays paper...guess that "leaked" Dolphin schedule had some holes..lol

Well, I like my chances of it not snowing in November than in December.

Well, of this trend continues and we can play all of our divisional opponents at their place, before December, I will be a happy camper.

Whatever squedule we get we'll have to play it so I'm not worry abnout it right now. I just hope we don't olay 3 games in 3 days.

Ozzy rules!!

The only thing that has me wondering about the validity of this is that all but one of the division games is played over a 6 week period. From Oct 3 to Nov 7 they would play 5 out of six division games. The league has shown in the past they like division opponenets to play more in the last 3 to 4 weeks. Makes for excitement if there is a title on the line.

Oh come on, you know we are gonna end up with NE/Buffalo, NE/NY, or NY/Buffalo in december.

The NFL cant help but screw the dolphins when it comes to playing in cold weather.

I'll wait until tonight before I consider any schedule to be real.

Conspiracy?

Dolphins travel to Seattle and San Fransisco.

Seattle and San Fransisco travel the New York.

Prisco.... a schedule maker? (gulp)

Back
Top Bottom