Merged: WHAT A BOOB: "Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: WHAT A BOOB: "Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested!"

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
WHAT A BOOB: "Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested!"

Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested

NFL.com wire reports

PLANO, Texas (Nov. 27, 2005) -- Former Dallas Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin was charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia after police searched his vehicle during a traffic stop, Plano police said.

Irvin, a semifinalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for speeding in Irving after being pulled over Nov. 25 for speeding in Plano, the Plano Police Department said. Police spokesman Mike Johnson said he didn't know what kind of paraphernalia was found.

Irvin paid a fine on the speeding ticket and posted bond on the drug paraphernalia possession charge. He was released about an hour after he was pulled over.

(LINK FOR CONTINUATION)
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DAL/9065640

i hope that keeps him outta the HOF...he dont desserve it anyway

Wasn't he on Sunday Morning Countdown this morning? How is that possible? I thought that was a live show...

who cares if he's using drugs? is he hurting anyone doing it?

Hahahaha... didn't he used to hide coke in his sock before Cowboys games too?

I always liked Irving, but he does get a little annoying sometimes with his commentating.

L.T.21 said:
Former Cowboys receiver Irvin arrested

NFL.com wire reports

PLANO, Texas (Nov. 27, 2005) -- Former Dallas Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin was charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia after police searched his vehicle during a traffic stop, Plano police said.

Irvin, a semifinalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for speeding in Irving after being pulled over Nov. 25 for speeding in Plano, the Plano Police Department said. Police spokesman Mike Johnson said he didn't know what kind of paraphernalia was found.

Irvin paid a fine on the speeding ticket and posted bond on the drug paraphernalia possession charge. He was released about an hour after he was pulled over.

(LINK FOR CONTINUATION)
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DAL/9065640

it will definetly cost him his espn job for sure.

addendum: well it should cost him his job but i see it happened on the 25th and he was on the air today so we will see.

I always knew he was a punk *** drug user.

I don't particularly care for him as a broadcaster anyway so this won't hurt my feelings... maybe the TO stuff will die with him.

cnc66 said:
I don't particularly care for him as a broadcaster anyway so this won't hurt my feelings... maybe the TO stuff will die with him.

Who's going to make excuses for TO now that Irvin is going to get the axe? I guess he can go be TO's agent or an assistant to Rosenhaus now. Or he can go smoke dope somewhere.
This guy knows he was up for HOF induction soon and he has a cushion job on ESPN. Stupid. Wonder if he has a nice fur coat to where to the trial this time. That was pimp.

pwn3dyo said:
who cares if he's using drugs? is he hurting anyone doing it?

If nothing else, he's hurting himself in the wallet. He's about to lose his job.

As it relates to ESPN, it sets a poor example and casts a negative light on the show and the company. They won't stand for it.

I'm sure it's caused his family embarrassment. It sets a poor example for his kids and all the kids performs charity for.

This is the greatest thing that could possibly happen.
Man I hate Michael Irvin. Last week, Larry Coker shut up Irvin with his poop job against GA Tech and this week the cops shut him up with his drug gear.

He will be fired this week and we will no longer have to hear him run his mouth on anything stupid again. Praise jesus!

I was actually starting to appreciate Michael Irvin...

I totally don't understand why he would still subject himself to that crap - when he's on National Media with a few ESPN shows & radio shows. He had a lot to lose and I think it's going ot wind up that way.

Grow up Michael. No more excuses. Get clean & stay that way. I often wonder how many times can we forgive people in the media?

Back
Top Bottom