Merged: What about Keyshawn?/Why not ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What about Keyshawn?/Why not ??

Dbergan

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
What about Keyshawn?

Just for the sake of argument, lets say Keyshawn has had an "attitude adjustment" since Gruden canned him. Would he be a good fit opposite Chambers? What would he cost?

DB

Keyshawn was robbed at gunpoint yesterday.

Article in General NFL forum.

Dan said it best when he said "Keyshawn is a good receiver just not a great one." I think he would be alright lined up across from Chambers, as long he understands he is not the #1. And there is no way we can pay what he will want. Sucks he got robbed though hadn't heard about that until now.

Originally posted by Phinz
Dan said it best when he said "Keyshawn is a good receiver just not a great one." I think he would be alright lined up across from Chambers, as long he understands he is not the #1. And there is no way we can pay what he will want. Sucks he got robbed though hadn't heard about that until now.
"meshawn will never act as a #2 receiver!:(

Re: What about Keyshawn?

Originally posted by Dbergan
Just for the sake of argument, lets say Keyshawn has had an "attitude adjustment" since Gruden canned him. Would he be a good fit opposite Chambers? What would he cost?

DB

No thank you. I'd rather have the other cancer, Owens. At least he is worth the $ he is paid.

Oliver...

Re: Re: What about Keyshawn?

Originally posted by ohall

No thank you. I'd rather have the other cancer, Owens. At least he is worth the $ he is paid.

Oliver...
it could be worse, we could get moss from minne!:rolleyes:

Keyshawn may not be the No.1, but he still would probably be the go-to receiver in a lot of situations including the red zone. What the 'Fins need is a possession reciever to open up deep routes for Chambers, and that's exactly what Keyshawn brings.

Originally posted by jmp310
Keyshawn may not be the No.1, but he still would probably be the go-to receiver in a lot of situations including the red zone. What the 'Fins need is a possession reciever to open up deep routes for Chambers, and that's exactly what Keyshawn brings.

If we could get him CHEAP I'd be all over it. I just don't see that happening.

Originally posted by jmp310

He's not a redzone WR any longer. He does not score a lot of TD's, he hasn't since 1998.

He is however a very physical WR, that would be a help to any offense to gain 1st downs. The problem is he thinks he's a #1 WR, and some stupid team will pay him like he is, and get #2 WR results.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ohall

He's not a redzone WR any longer. He does not score a lot of TD's, he hasn't since 1998.

He is however a very physical WR, that would be a help to any offense to gain 1st downs. The problem is he thinks he's a #1 WR, and some stupid team will pay him like he is, and get #2 WR results.

Oliver...
thats what i think!;)

Keyshawn sucks. Look at his stats?? He will never be happy anywhere he plays. I rather take Terrell Owens over Keyshawn ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! Especially SUNDAY!!

clear.gif

what were you saying about Leo...er Keyshawn?

Back
Top Bottom