Merged: What QB Controversy? /i hope brian... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What QB Controversy? /i hope brian...

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What QB Controversy?

AS i've said before, Fiedler is the best of the two QBs, i suggest that we support JAy from now on and not boo him when he throws his first incompletion on thursday.....

Also suggestion to mods....please take down the Jay Fiedler forum, there is no controversy, hence no reason for it, having that forum is more of a pain for the rest of us...thanks....

Re: What QB Controversy?

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
....please take down the Jay Fiedler forum, there is no controversy, hence no reason for it

I like Griese better.

Who cares about statistics. Jay WINS and that's all that matters.

The current winningest QB in football: Jay Fiedler

Exactly, because he seems to forget what team to throw the ball to.

jay came in and sparked the entire team..... keep it up!

Fiedler is the leader of this team Has been since the day he got here. His passing established the runs which established that 24 yarder.

I'm all for starting Jay for the rest of the year, but this game was won because the whole team decided to play after Jay got in the game.

Ricky won this game...

Code:
RUSHING ATT YDS AVG LG TD 
R.Williams 23 107 4.7 24 2

Code:
 PASSING ATT CMP YDS SK/YD TD LG IN RT 
B.Griese 13 8 133 2/19 1 80 2 82.1 
J.Fiedler 10 5 59 0/0 0 31 0 68.3

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
Exactly, because he seems to forget what team to throw the ball to.
jay didn't necessarily burn up the field but he didn't make any mistakes either, the whole offense seemed to pick it up!;)

lol...Jay threw a couple of those "almost INT's"

Too bad for Washington they don't count

;)

Great win.

Originally posted by dolfan06
jay didn't necessarily burn up the field but he didn't make any mistakes either, the whole offense seemed to pick it up!;)

Dolfan06, I'll give you the nod tonight..Jay did spark the offense and they did win..But it was a lousy win. Two of Fiedler's passes should have been picked..Griese didn't do much either..I don't think it matters at this point who plays qb for Miami..They were bad tonight, even though they did win..

Back
Top Bottom