Merged: What would you give for Eli Manning? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What would you give for Eli Manning?

I would love to haev manning. But as for the reciever topic. I know chambers is good but how often does he catch the ball and make something happen after the catch like a Santana Moss or Peter Warrick or troy brown type. I would like to see someone that could do something after they catch it. I know ill catch heat for this but I think CHambers is a very solid #2 reciever. He gets open and catchs the ball then lays down to get tackled.

Chambers never has been a number one no matter how much the FO wants him to be. I love the guy, my room is littered with his stuff, but he's no superstar and needs another guy to complement him.

Eli Manning is the guy I've always wanted. I say we just wait and see what happens with the draft before we try moving up. Maybe we fall in love with a Cody Pickett type who could be had in the second. Trade down a little and get him and another pick. That's assuming there's another QB we fall in love with.

OL, WR, QB that's what I want to focus on.

Back
Top Bottom