MERGED: Where are my credits, and no more VBookie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Where are my credits, and no more VBookie?

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
I know it's probably annoying to whoever does it, i dont know if the payout is done manually or automatically...
BUT, it's kinda fun, and i've been on a nice little stretch the past few weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
When we payout we just select the winning catgories and it pays out automatically. So if you made a winning bet you should have been paid.

As far as this week, what apparently has happened is that on game days the hosting company turns it off to help the site performance during the huge volume we experience. After the game this week they have not turned it back on. We have sent several messages.

VBookie For KC Game

Is it just my computer ... or did i miss a memo ... what is going on with the vbookie ... i wanna bet and i dont even see my credits next to my name ... whats going on

Is it just my computer ... or did i miss a memo ... what is going on with the vbookie ... i wanna bet and i dont even see my credits next to my name ... whats going on
Its down due to technical problems and most likely will be cancelled this week!

Who's asleep at the wheel........
I was, sixteen hours of driving over this weekend, 8 hours one way. Don't worry about me though, I took my "five hour energy", no no you perv, not the blue pill... oh and btw "amp" energy sucks!!! Plus its green and reminds me of the jets, while the "5 hour energy" is orange so I can pretend i'm drinking dolphins juice, wait... scratch that last part.

seriously, all of them taste horrible but 5 hour energy keeps you up!:up:

Bill, you ever try the "Spike Shooter"?

Had 2 of those one day, thought I was going to have a heart attack. I've never been so buzzed off of caffeine in my life.

Bill, you ever try the "Spike Shooter"?

Had 2 of those one day, thought I was going to have a heart attack. I've never been so buzzed off of caffeine in my life.
can't say that I have. but I tried 5 hour with extra caffeine and on an empty stomach, not the best idea i've ever had. it didn't stay down long. :(

You're only supposed to have half a can to start out with. I thought it'd be funny and drank 2. It started at 3PM..

...I didn't fall asleep until 4AM. Wide awake, with my heart beating quickly. I thought I was done for.

It was something else.

You're only supposed to have half a can to start out with. I thought it'd be funny and drank 2. It started at 3PM..

...I didn't fall asleep until 4AM. Wide awake, with my heart beating quickly. I thought I was done for.

It was something else.
lol that explains all the mod actions last night. maybe 2 of those should be a requirement? :d-day:

all joking aside, don't die on us!:shakeno:

lol that explains all the mod actions last night. maybe 2 of those should be a requirement? :d-day:

all joking aside, don't die on us!:shakeno:

The Spike episode all happened last spring. Crazy stuff though.

Don't worry, I don't plan on dying anytime soon haha.

If you think 5-hour energy rocks...you should try 6-hour energy.

I do two a day...and I get them from e-bay.

If you think 5-hour energy rocks...you should try 6-hour energy.

I do two a day...and I get them from e-bay.

what i've found from 5 hour energy is that it kind of shows up 5 hours later?

me and my friend tried those out one time late one afternoon and didn't get the effects until 3 oclock in the morning and i ended up not going to sleep because i was so wired

It was something else.

They sell cocaine in cans now?

Back
Top Bottom