Merged: Where did the breaking news thread go? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Where did the breaking news thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For The Record....

In the famous words of Eddie Murphy (back when he was still kinda funny):

"Wasn't me"

Thanks to the mods for cleaning that clever little man who was impersonating me. Probably some current member who wanted revenge for whatever by getting someone in trouble.

Anyhoo... I just wanted to state for the masses: You have my word I will not knowingly post fraudulent information.

And to you, little man, who impersonated me ... I'm truly flattered... And you're awesome... :cooldude:

PressCoverage said:

"Wasn't me"

Thanks to the mods for cleaning that clever little man who was impersonating me. Probably some current member who wanted revenge for whatever by getting someone in trouble.

Anyhoo... I just wanted to state for the masses: You have my word I will not knowingly post fraudulent information.

And to you, little man, who impersonated me ... I'm truly flattered... And you're awesome... :cooldude:

I thought that quote was from Harland Williams in "Rocketman" ??

Anyway...glad he was exposed...

PressCoverage said:

"Wasn't me"

Did I miss something? What was the title of the thread w/ the impersonator? The only posts I remember of yours was the one about Will Poole when every was putting you down for only having a handful of posts when you started the thread and I believe the other one was about Timbo possibly retiring/being released.

Someone impersonated you after 93 posts?? :roflmao:

PressCoverage said:

"Wasn't me"

I thought you quit posting on this board after that war about your headline news...jeesh i have to get back in to the flow of things around here

Glad to have ya back

phinfan2003 said:
Did I miss something? What was the title of the thread w/ the impersonator? The only posts I remember of yours was the one about Will Poole when every was putting you down for only having a handful of posts when you started the thread and I believe the other one was about Timbo possibly retiring/being released.

guess that makes 2 of us...

:)

phinfan2003 said:
The thread was up in the afternoon and was deleted about 5 minutes later. Better not to discuss the content, so we don't give the imposter what he wanted, attention.

Buddwalk said:
Amazing but after 2,903 posts no one still has impersonated you...

wait i just did

The trouble with most folks isn't so much their ignorance, as knowing so many things that ain't so. :lol:

Roman529 said:
The trouble with most folks isn't so much their ignorance, as knowing so many things that ain't so. :lol:

I wasnt really putting you down just basically saying dont hound the guy or make jokes

The guys had enough of that when he made his debute here

Buddwalk said:
I wasnt really putting you down just basically saying dont hound the guy or make jokes

The guys had enough of that when he made his debute here

What exactly did he say? Apparently the mods took care of it??:wink:

Roman529 said:
What exactly did he say? Apparently the mods took care of it??:wink:

not sure bout the problem in this post

but in his debute he made an amazing news post on here that stated will poole would be out for the season yet it wasnt posted anywhere until 24 hours later. about 90% of the members that posted in the 8 page thread called the guy a troll and said why should they believe someone who has 3 posts. Anyway he told everyone he has an inside source and he was definitely 100% right on with his breaking news!

Since we all know it was phony, someone tell us what it was!!!! I'm very curious.

Buddwalk said:
not sure bout the problem in this post

but in his debute he made an amazing news post on here that stated will poole would be out for the season yet it wasnt posted anywhere until 24 hours later. about 90% of the members that posted in the 8 page thread called the guy a troll and said why should they believe someone who has 3 posts. Anyway he told everyone he has an inside source and he was definitely 100% right on with his breaking news!
"PressCoverage" is the real deal. Someone registered as "PressCoverage." (with a period at the end) and started a false rumor. Still want to know what the rumor was. Anybody want to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom