Merged:Who do we look for June 1st?/Who do you guys think we will pick up? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Who do we look for June 1st?/Who do you guys think we will pick up?

Ogun should be re-signed. Unless someone steps up with a super deal. I think we look at LB if a young gun is released. Two of our starters are old and one sucks.

Trpy Brown would be the ULTIMATE slot receiver and a kick in balls to the Pats. Man, I hope hes available. Hed be a great compliment to Chambers and Boston. :pray:

Troy Bronw would be awesome.

Great Pass Offense and great pass Defence

We would have perhaps the best receivers in the league 1 to 3 (chambers, Boston, Bronw)

and have the best set of corners from 1 to 4 (Surtain, Madison, Howard, Poole)

Kenyatta Walker is a possible cut from the Bucs.

However, with 10 Olinemen in camp who are either draft picks or have been in the NFL already on the roster (11 if you count McIntosh), I doubt we bring anyone back or sign anyone else unless it is a major steal.

As to McKnight, if he could not keep Thompson on the bench last year I doubt we would bring him back this year unless Coach Sullivan makes a special case for him. We are in the midst of a major youth movement and McKnight does not fit that perspective.

Likely the same is true of T-Buck. With three starting quality CB's on the roster, promising draftee Poole looking for playing time, and Korey Banks/Alphonso Rundtree battling for the fifth CB/special teamer, roster spot, where would he fit?

Like it or not Fiedler is staying to act as a safety net in case AJ falls or is injured. The other players respond for him and he would be a mobile experianced back-up (I hope he is the back-up and AJ Feeley justifies the investment in him).

If someone comes available because some rookie is lighting up the early mini-camps I expect RW will sniff around but I think we will see less activity than in prior years this June.

Back
Top Bottom