Merged: who else can we bring in on o-line?/Simple O line solution/R. Webb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: who else can we bring in on o-line?/Simple O line solution/R. Webb

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Simple O line solution

The NFL needs to issue the Dolphin O line illegal steroids.

This will make them stronger, meaner, and much more aggressive.

Roid rage would be awesome for these stiffs who always just stroll back to the huddle after blowing one blocking asignment after another.

The side effect that causes your nuts to shrink would not come into play either seeing as there is no way their nuts are that swolen anyway.

Oh well, just some more venting from an impatient Dolphin fan.

This is a sure-fire fix:

Sign Webb and Jones.

O-line:

Webb, Jones, McKinney, Whitley, McKnight(Why the hell not? He probabaly could handle powerful rushers better then Turd Wade).

Get that whole mess off the field. And then insult their wives and kick their dogs.

Are you guys talking about Richmond Webb? Wasn't he with Miami before? I thought he was still active in Cincinatti.

who else can we bring in on o-line?

who else is out there that we might look at besides webb?? we need a good run blocker, we need someone durable and we need someone fast. i think it's senseless to argue about brian or jay or even the receivers at this point until we start throwing some serious blocks, then eventually gettin ricky back on his feet by continuing to pass to get all the hounds out of the box. but it all starts with blocks, blocks, building blocks, cinder blocks, lego blocks anything!!

Try out Whitley and Yates. Serious our Gs cannot do much worse in run blocking or for that matter pass blocking. Sure Ts give up more sacks but that is natural. Try out the two youngsters a little bit.

Looks like the Phins are signing Webb but only as a reserve. He is at like 350 which is up from 320 when he was in his prime. To me that would make him even worse against speed guys bbut better in run blocking.

you s/all read this - http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7184885.htm

Webb is a backup at best and
The other backups aside from McKinney are second-year man Greg Jerman and rookies Billy Yates and Taylor Whitley. Wannstedt said none is ready to step in as a starter.

That leaves it to available veterans such as Webb, Kenyatta Jones, Bernard Robertson and Alex Sulfsted.

''We'll bring guys in and look at them,'' Wannstedt said. ``You know, the grass is always greener.

do not expect changes other than McKinney for Nails

Richmond Webb!!!

I read in the herald we are going to talk about a possible comeback for Webb today. They also stated he is over 350 pounds and his playing weight is 320. Does anyone really feel like he can help us soon? Seriously Webb was never much of a run blocker anyway but was a great pass blocker.

Back
Top Bottom