Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Tom Coughlin

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who leads the troops in 2004?

Who do you guys think brings the most to the table? Assuming all of the above would be available.

If Coughlin can make an expansion team a powerhouse in no time. Imagine what he can do with a teeam that already has a decent core. He supposedly has let go with his power hungry ways and is willing to just coach.

I wouldn't mind him being the coach of the bills next year.

Re: Who leads the troops in 2004?

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Who do you guys think brings the most to the table? Assuming all of the above would be available.
I would take either mike or herman.

I like Mike for his QB history and open offensive focus and herm for his fire and ability to get the most from his players. Too bad we cant combine the two.

I prefer Herm. Mike would be my second choice. I'm really glad to see that so many of you are open to him -- I thought perhaps more of you would make the JJ Dallas/JJ Miami comparison to MH Green Bay/MH Seattle and decide you wouldn't want him...

The dilemma with Herm Edwards is that he wants personel control. I'm not sure I'm wild about giving anymore coaches personel power down here.

In regards to Holmgren, I think Ron Wolf had A LOT to do with his success. Now if we can talk Ron Wolf out of retirement, I certainly wouldn't mind he and Holmgren doing their thing down here.

To be completely honest, Nick Saban is a guy I really like. Realistically, he's probably my favorite. But in this scenario, it'd be tough. I think Saban will be a fantastic NFL coach. But Herm Edwards is a proven commodity. I'm not real big on Holmgren without Wolf and a great DC.

Originally posted by Muck
The dilemma with Herm Edwards is that he wants personel control. I'm not sure I'm wild about giving anymore coaches personel power down here.

In regards to Holmgren, I think Ron Wolf had A LOT to do with his success. Now if we can talk Ron Wolf out of retirement, I certainly wouldn't mind he and Holmgren doing their thing down here.

To be completely honest, Nick Saban is a guy I really like. Realistically, he's probably my favorite. But in this scenario, it'd be tough. I think Saban will be a fantastic NFL coach. But Herm Edwards is a proven commodity. I'm not real big on Holmgren without Wolf and a great DC.

I have a source who has a source that told him that Saban has privately told people in his inner circle that the Dolphins job is one that he would like to have. He thinks he can do wonders with the defense.......:migs:

I'll take Saban if his offensive coordinator Fisher comes with him. :D

his college Coord (don't know his staff)? if so then... no. STEVE SPURRIER'S STAFF anyone?

can miami or any other team get herm edwards? i though ESPN reported his cluase in his contract didn't exsist after he restructured his deal in 2001?

if so then

Herm
Denny
Mike

i picked Denny on this list because

A). his coordinators are some of the best, and go onto HC jobs and are real good. he knows his staff

B). Offensive minded.. we need that.

C). Herm edwards isn't gonna be around if what i heard is true.

herm,dennis,or jim

who really is the best coach for the dolphins,not jim fassel.dennis green is good but he does not have enough fire under him. the best option would be herm edwards i mean look what he is doing with the colts only one word can describe that wow!

Back
Top Bottom