MERGED: Why is Hawthorne Slipping So Far? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Why is Hawthorne Slipping So Far?

Also, not agood fit for the 3-4 so were not losing out.

Weaknesses: Lacks ideal lower body strength and will get pushed around too much when OL get into his pads. He wears down too quickly and needs to improve his stamina. He does not have elite athleticism or closing burst. Is stiff when it comes to changing directions. Has marginal top-end speed. Has very good initial quickness for his size when he is fresh. However, when he starts to wear down he can look lethargic and will come out of his stance too high. Motor is extremely inconsistent. Takes too many plays off. Doesn't give a consistent effort on every play.

tested positive at combine for marijuana. i guess people took him off their board completey. i hope we nab him

Okay. Four picks away and he's still there.

We need to get Hawthorne. do the research guys. He's a great player. 1st/2nd round value in the 5th round.

Go get him Saban!

miamirw said:
Okay. Four picks away and he's still there.

We need to get Hawthorne. do the research guys. He's a great player. 1st/2nd round value in the 5th round.

Go get him Saban!

yeeee yeeee Antajj the steal of the draft wat a d though i love Roth Crowder woow man Travis oo yaaaaaa

Okay, jets pick then us.

They lost Abraham, so they may be thinking Dline.

I just hope Saban's eyeing Hawthorne. He's a talented player in an area of need.

Muck said:
That's only part of it. He knew they'd test him at the Combine. They all do. He knew the consequences. And yet he smoked anyway.

For a guy with 1st/2nd round talent (and subsequently a considerable amount of money on the line), it certifies him as a moron in my book.

Shades of Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom