Merged: will we look at dan morgan or mike wahle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: will we look at dan morgan or mike wahle?

Montella

Mr. Germany
Reaction score
Panthers released LB Dan Morgan and OG Mike Wahle.

Morgan said all the right things since the season ended, but Carolina didn't need him anymore with Jon Beason entrenched in the middle. If Morgan is healthy enough to pass a physical, he could be a nice addition for a team willing to give him a shot. He's currently recovering from Achilles surgery. Wahle, once a big ticket free agent pickup, will either be replaced by Geoff Hangartner or Justin Hartwig.

since dan henning is our new oc and his history with the panthers, do you guys think we will take a look at these guys?

Potato Chip!!!

I like Dan Morgan but he's a potato chip!! He kinda reminds me of John Offerdahl in the sense they have all the talent in the world but can't stay healthy.

Wahle will CERTAINLY be looked at with Henning and Maser in Miami.

I think Wahle will get a look, but Morgan will be avoided due to the injuries.

30 isn't old of an offensive lineman. Most of the good ones play well into their mid-30's.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wahle targeted. There is the obvious Henning/Masur connection. Parcells has said that in all the good teams he's ever coached the offensive linemen have ruled over the lockerroom. They're the biggest guys in the room, and their mental toughness and blue collar mentality should bleed into the rest of the team. Parcells brought in Marco Rivera into Dallas just so he could implement in that mentality into his offensive lineman. I don't know much about Wahle personally, but considering he went to the Naval Academy I bet he's no slacker. If Henning tells Parcells that he's "his type of guy" I expect the Dolphins to make a strong push. Lord knows they could use a solid interior lineman.

i could honestly see dan morgan and zach thomas hitting eachother in a drill and both gettin concussed at the same time.

Mike Wahle is too old and Dan Morgan would be a great ILB next to Zach in the 3-4 if he didn't have a near death experience every year.

Back
Top Bottom