Merged: Wow! Cowboys release Quincy Carter | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wow! Cowboys release Quincy Carter

Does this mean Testeverde will start? Oh man they are screwed. :lol:

I live in Dallas and get to see first hand how bad Quincy Blows. In 3 seasons, Carter completed 507 of 902 passes for 5,839 yards, with 29 touchdown passes, 36 interceptions and a passer rating of 70.0. Those numbers are pathetic. He was highly overrated because of his mobility, he makes poor decisions and his accuracy is subpar. He couldnt even win the starting job his senior year of College. I hope the Phins dont make the mistake of picking him up, Rosenfels deserves a shot way before this clown.

I could see trying to get away with doing drugs if you are like Lawrence Taylor. But Quincy Carter? Talk about just plain stupid!!!

minus said:
Quincy Carter really sounded confident when he was interviewed by ESPN.I actually thought he was going to do well this year and keep improving from last year.I don't know what Tuna is thinking.

He believes his press clippings, even though Tuna is nowhere as great a head coach as many think he is, he believes that he can catch lightning in a bottle twice with Vinny "INT machine" Testeverde. Parcell Teams always regress after reaching the playoffs, and now the Tuna has made sure to continue
this trend. :roflmao:

Pretty funny since i saw him on sportcenter the other day saying he was there starter and how his team has so much confidence in him to lead them in the playoffs. He also said that it was his team

I looked at the related articles and saw at the bottom of the CZAR article this:
"The Dolphins not only have a headache with Ricky Williams' retirement, but the coaching staff is convinced that A.J. Feeley won't be able to displace Jay Fiedler as the starting quarterback."

Strange, I thought the coaching staff wasn't going to make a decision untill after the second preseason game.

phinatik7 said:
I live in Dallas

Where at in Dallas? I'm in Frisco!

Quincy sux big time. J Jones is royally pissed at him.

Parcells is a MAN! Who else would cut starting QB in TC?? Nobody, never happened b4.

Makes you kinda wonder!!!

if we pick him up he gets a 4 game suspension by that time if feidler is the starter he will be injured.

I don't see what the big deal is... wasn't like the entire superbowl era teams high on coke?

Back
Top Bottom