Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here

WOW! KC was nuts for not taking that!!!! They still would have received a pretty good player and a second in this draft, plus a BIG bonus next year. WHy can't we get offers like that?

because were the dolphins

cheifs take dorsey. ballsy move not taking the Saints offer of #11, #42 and next years #1. that is a trade offer that coulda really helped build KC's future. that being said, dorsey is a HUGE talent to grab at #5.

thats what they got offered? i was in the kitchen? wow! stupid to not take it i think

now the cheaters....I think they'll take Albert

Ozzy rules!!

My guess is that the Pattsies will trade back now that VG is off the boards. Maybe I'm wrong, but if they can get another pick and move back a few spots, they'll do it. Surprised there hasn't been any trade activity. Going to be a fairly boring first round if there's no movement.

With the 7th pick in the 2008 draft the Patriots select... camouflage cameraman. Kiper says he has better upside than former video man Matt Walsh.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom