Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

man it'll be 2 hours before we pick again,maybe more

Ozzy rules!!

There are still good WR available. Davon Bess & Gryce Mcmullen, theres also a WR from louiville we had targeted

Grice-Mullen is short (5 foot 9) so he projects more as a special teamer. The Louisville WR you speak of, Mario Urrutia, is an intriguing option but he doesn't have much explosion off of the line so he'd be more of a specialty WR.

I think out of the remaining names I listed above that Adarius Bowman or D.J. Hall intrigue me the most. Bowman could be a red zone threat like Gadsden and D.J. Hall is arguably the most physically gifted WR in the draft (though he needs a lot of work to refine his route running).

hard to believe that Roy Schuening is still there..for sure I thought he'd go in round 2 but he's still there....I doubt we take him now if he's there in about another 40 picks....I'm thinking is gonna be a RB or WR

Ozzy rules!!

hard to believe that Roy Schuening is still there..for sure I thought he'd go in round 2 but he's still there....I doubt we take him now if he's there in about another 40 picks....I'm thinking is gonna be a RB or WR

Ozzy rules!!

i'll take hart out of MICH .. heck we seem to be stricking gold there :hi5:

Yup, leaves plenty of time for 50 new threads complaining about one pick!

:lol:people are always gonna complain,nothing you can do about it...I like what we've done...we've added the kind of player that our FO wants...big players with upside that fit our system

Ozzy rules!!

I am very happy with the Murphy pick at OLG. Big and athletic, but more importantly had an outstanding blocking percentage in college giving up one sack during his 2007 year as OLG. Let's see if he is good enough to start as a rookie.

wow this kid from Hawaii Brennan has really taken a dive too

Ozzy rules!!

Don't look now but there is some great talent falling. Nicks, Schuening, Peyton Hillis. Each would be tremendous value at 176.

Thirty or so picks left.

Also, to join in the WR discussion, I submit Marcus Monk who will be an absolute steal for somebody in the sixth or seventh.

I will not be surprise if we take another lineman but I'm thinking WR,RB.OLB and Corner with our last 4 picks.

Ozzy rules!!

an ILB that we could look at is Ben Moffit from So.Florida

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom