Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
I really do think we're gonna land him but if we do when would he be eligible to play. Following week at home against the Titans?

2vhvvy0-1.jpg

This was sent to me by Vaark. Awesome job, my friend. Now, I probably won't rock this in the sig because I would probably have a massive amount of PM's as to why I took one of my pictures of Maryse out of my sig. Rest assured, this bad boy will see plenty of action!

This deserves a Sparano fist pump for it's WIN!

TonySparano_1257047-2.jpg

I talked to these guys when I go to Miami. They are legit. They are in dolphins commercials at the stadium, and are friends with a lot of guys on the inside

They are sponsored by the dolphins. But the reports from that facebook page in marky mark a radio dj. They have been spot on with info since I've been a fan of theirs. Good info regardless.

I just don't get some of these posts, First off Henning has more football knowledge in his depends than all us combined when it comes to offenses.I didn't know everyone on here calling for Henning's head were BILL WALSHES... I thought the playcalling was good considering they are always putting a safety over top of Marshall, and the other receivers simply can't beat their guys on a regular basis! So Henne is constantly checking down and going to his second and third reads! As for Moss there is no way in hell we are getting him simply because teams like Buffalo,Jax,St. Louis,Seattle have dire needs at receiver! I believe Van Halen said it best....DREAM A LITTLE DREAM.....THIS~ DREAM IS OVER!!

Back
Top Bottom