MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X2: Vick signs with Eagles

Good if he still has anything left we dont have to experience it. Hell of a madden team tho

As long as it's out of our division and not with the pats...good.

I think when Kolb went down that pretty much sealed it for the eagles....and their O-line is all busted up, maybe they just wanted someone who could run away from all the pressure the NFC East is gonna bring on 'em.

Anyone in your state burning Eagles jerseys yet? :lol:
My office is full of Eagle fans, so I can't wait to hear their thoughts on this.

Of course, there is a Bills fan also in the office and he was jumping for joy when they signed Owens. So, the Eagle fans will likely only see the positive side of this signing.

Though, there is one guy that probably won't like this. lol. Should be fun tomorrow.

i think this will be good for both mcnabb and vick...the backup right now is hurt right?

oh thank god he didnt end up in the AFC East!!! glad to see he will be playing though.... only thing that would have added to the drama is he ended up playing for tampa or new orleans

Falcons, Eagles: what's up with all these birds? I thought Mikey liked dogs ;-)

52 int, 19 fumbles, and never above a 56.4% completion rating, and that was before a 2 year "break" from football......im all about Vick being in the same division.

Any Qb that has a completion average just barely above 50% is more than welcome to join any other team in our division, i support that.

With McNabb's cap number, his days as an Eagle are coming to an end.
Yea... they extended him to take a cap hit??? that doesnt make sense to me

its a 2 year contract.. one year with 6 games he cant play in im sure Vick isnt making Starter money,

Im excited to see week 7 though and see what they actually do with.

52 int, 19 fumbles, and never above a 56.4% completion rating, and that was before a 2 year "break" from football......im all about Vick being in the same division.

Any Qb that has a completion average just barely above 50% is more than welcome to join any other team in our division, i support that.
Look at his w/L and rushing yards...

Back
Top Bottom