Merged: Yanks are going to get arod | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Yanks are going to get arod

A source close to the conversations told ESPN Saturday morning that talks are in the early stages but that it's a "longshot" the deal will ever be completed because of "many hurdles" that stand in the way

I seriously hope this trade does not happen. As a Mariners fan I hate ARod and I hope he has to stay in Texas for the remainder of his contract. I also hate the Yankees and this would really improve them.

D@MN Yankees

It's official.
Yankees trade Alphonso Soriano and two others to the Texas Rangers for: ALEX RODRIGUEZ
A-Rod will switch to third base.

Yeap, sounds like the boss is still trying to buy himself a championship..

This is absolutely disgusting..

How many f'n 100 million dollar men do the Yankees need? They already have Jeter, Giambi and now A-Rod making over 100 million dollars, while Bernie Williams has an 89 million dollar deal..

Pretty freaking sad when the contracts of four players on one team are more than the combined contracts of 6 teams..

We all like to complain about the NFL, but at LEAST they have a functioning salary cap that curcumvienes **** like this from happening..

I'm a Red Sox fan, so this news is even worse for me. But it's going to happen, the yanks always get who they want.... and they can... b/c there is no slaray cap. The yanks should just save themsevles the time and buy the sox, d-rays, orioles and blue jays.

It's not even close to being official. And what does this have to do with the Dolphins exactly?

im a rangers fan/yankee hater, n all i have to say is....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY, DAMMIT? WHY???? lol...i hate steinbrenner :yell:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
It's not official yet.... it's just very likely. ESPN.com and MLB.com said it's not official yet

They actually came on during the Arena football game on NBC and said that the deal was done.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
It's not even close to being official. And what does this have to do with the Dolphins exactly?

LOL. Nothing. Big sports news though.
They cut to the scene on air on NBC to announce the trade.

Originally posted by unclemonty

They actually came on during the Arena football game on NBC and said that the deal was done.

Well it's not offical. Espn said it wasn't, espn.com said it wasn't offcial. Nesn said it wasn't official. And MLB.com said it wasn't offical. It was obviously was reported wrong.

The Deal is NOT done yet.

Back
Top Bottom