Merged: Yanks are going to get arod | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Yanks are going to get arod

Houston is gonna win it this year :).. Clemons, Pettitte, Bagwell, Biggio, Kent, Berkman, Oswalt and Miller

we are due.. we havent been waiting as long as boston but its d@mn close

Originally posted by FiN.in.RI

im with ya bro...it wont mean spit though...boston better play lights out this season...screw a-rod..

They have better pitching and better D. And the following people on the yanks are garunteed to get hurt:

Kevin brown
giambi
williams
and rivera.

Originally posted by Grid
Houston is gonna win it this year :).. Clemons, Pettitte, Bagwell, Biggio, Kent, Berkman, Oswalt and Miller

we are due.. we havent been waiting as long as boston but its d@mn close

So us first then you lol

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
I'm a Red Sox fan, so this news is even worse for me. But it's going to happen, the yanks always get who they want.... and they can... b/c there is no slaray cap. The yanks should just save themsevles the time and buy the sox, d-rays, orioles and blue jays.

It is bad for all of us Yankee haters. :(

You what I would tell Steinbrener (sp?)...

How about those MARLINS ! :bravo:

It is official!!! Oh wow...I hate the ****ing Yankees. They try to buy World Championships...and they manage to flunk year in and year out. Can their hitting make up for their lack of pitching though? This is why Baseball needs a cap, so **** like this does not happen BUT it will never happen.

It is NOT official. They have the FRAMEWORK in place. The deal the Red Sox had for him was more official than this until the MLBPA rejected the deal.

If this happens, it's the worse sports news(combined with Pats winning it) in a long time.

cant blame the Yankees. they got the $$$ to spend. they getting the best player in baseball. im a Giants fan, if the Giants could afford him, i wouldnt mind getting him.

No one would mind getting him. But it's not fair... b/c not everyone has the money. And just because they do have the money,l they really can go out and do/ get whatever and whoever the hell they want. It really takes the fun and competition out of baseball sometimes.

With no salary cap you basically get a handful of great teams, followed by a whole bunch of suck a$$ teams.

Back
Top Bottom