Merged: Zach Thomas signs with Chiefs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Zach Thomas signs with Chiefs

Zach has had a Hall of Fame career IMHO. I hope that his last couple of years does not hurt his overall accomplishments in the eyes of voters.

If Zach has a good year he will pass Seau for good and go down in the NFL books as the 2nd leading tackler of all time behind Randy Gradishaw.

I think good for him. He is my favorite Dolphin of this era and I hope he does well and makes the journey to HOF in aqua and orange...

I hope he gets a nice paycheck. I think the chiefs are still in rebuilding mode and it will likely be a long season for him.

If more players put the same work and attitude that Zach does it would be a better product.

I like Zach just like the next man,but i think he needs to call it quits. I think this move is all about money, I thought these older NFL stars always want a chance to get a ring? That will not happen with the cheifs, they are rebuilding too. Zach just let it go and wait for your name to be called for the HOF.

Sweet... I've got a friend that lives in Kansas and we try to grab a KState / KC double header every couple of years. I'll get to see Zach this year!

i thought he was going to team with chance to win

Unfortunately, I don't think Zach is going to retire until he gets injured/another concussion. He obviously loves the game (by signing with a bad team in KC and not a contender) but it's time for him to hang them up.

I think he will, but only when he calls it quits. Kinda of a one day contract to retire a phin.

Back
Top Bottom