Merged2X: Phins/Bucs game....post here./Official Game Thread/Bucs 20 - Fins 19 | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged2X: Phins/Bucs game....post here./Official Game Thread/Bucs 20 - Fins 19

It's still a victory IMO.... how good did Sage llok... and we held tight with the same team that blew out the Jests, with a lot of poor play and no game plan.. I'm happy!

Game Over! Good comeback! We just could not finish it off.

I agree, Sage played excellent with some excellent control of his team while he was in there. Kept his head about him and ran the offense with confidence.

I think, forgetting the score, that our team learned a whole bunch today and thats a win for us.

The reason they did not kick it was because they did not want to risk players in this game. They have seen what the players can do. They don't need any more.

Thanks everyone for hanging out and going through the game.

There is work to be done, but we have some young talent on this team.

Don't worry either way its just preseason.

Yeah man, our depth didn't 'sound' too shabby, and for having a lot of starters out, I wouldn't worry about our O and D.

great game.. and i still havent seen it... just listened to it.. its just preseason so a loss means nothing... dolphins came together in the end.. rosenfels looked great.. good stuff..

Originally posted by Jaj
The reason they did not kick it was because they did not want to risk players in this game. They have seen what the players can do. They don't need any more.

nice observation jaj.

Thanks fin-atic and everybody else who keep us less fortunate people updated my only concern is the 5 fumbles

I do think that this would have been a Phin victory in Overtime. Good choice Wanny not to go there though.

Back
Top Bottom