MERGEDx3: Really Jonathan Martin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDx3: Really Jonathan Martin

Someone who is in contact with Martin please ask him to come to Augusta, GA. I'd like to get him in the mma ring and see how tough he is.

Good Grief. Its all manufactured drama, so, there will be something to talk about.

p.s. But, seriously, if anyone knows about being a psychological lightweight... its JM

Gee, I can't think of why they keep writing stories about it. I wonder what Omar's thoughts are on it. :lol: :bobdole:

I think that he's a smart guy with limited football skills, who showed very poor judgement and made a very bad decision that he couldn't extricate himself from. I also think that Incognito is a possible sociopath and should not have been given the task of mentoring JMart to toughen him up.
What happened last year was a disgrace to our team. However, it's in the past and the O-line (sans Pouncey) has been blown up, the Head Trainer, the O-line Coach, Offensive Coordinator and possibly the GM all departed, as collateral damage. I fully support the decisions to replace Ireland, Sherman, Turner and all the O-line players. I'm not happy that the whole bullygate fiasco happened, but in a way I am happy if JMart has been able to put the past behind him too.

Happy he could put the past behind him enough so he can take a shot at someone? Couldn't be more ridiculous.

Another prediction of a lawsuit? Whatever happened to the first one so many were sure he was going to file?

1. The Wells Report exonerated the team.
2. He's still in the league.

I'm sure he retained David Cornwell just because he likes paying exorbitant legal fees, though.

JM is not a dolphin so this is in the wrong forum.

It's the offseason JT, not much to read out there right now, but here's a plan if this bothers you, DON'T READ...move along. :err:

After the 49ers cut him, Martin will sue all the people on Twitter that responded to the tweet making fun of him.

After the 49ers cut him, Martin will sue all the people on Twitter that responded to the tweet making fun of him.

Little princes blocked me ages ago so please feel free to post some of the better responses if you have them. Also Jim Harbaugh's ego wont let him cut JM.

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom