Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins

This just made a terrible, awful and disgusting day into a good one. We still need the Big Tuna to finish polishing us up. great move Wayne H.!!!

I gotta ask this question: Why would he stay foe essentially zero $$$? He gets 12 mil if he leaves and he gets 12 mil if he stays the length of the contract, so why stay and work?

Wow, that is great news. I just hope Wayne didnt speak out of turn here. Remember, he is the one selling the team.

I think the loss to Ravens today is a note to Parcells that his job is not done.

I gotta ask this question: Why would he stay foe essentially zero $$$? He gets 12 mil if he leaves and he gets 12 mil if he stays the length of the contract, so why stay and work?

because guys like BP live and breath football. If everything is true, he loves living in south florida. He could leave the team but if he wanted to stay in south florida what other NFL team would he work for? Guys like him live for their work... im sure he could have retired a long time ago if had chosen.

in this case he gets the best of both worlds.. stays in the NFL AND gets to live where he chooses. "semi-retirement" :)

I wonder if the Tuna gets a large raise since he's essentially working for nothing...

To be clear, I don't care and I want him here in the worst way, especially for this draft.

He's like 70 man. I don't think he's a guy that would immediately accept the 12 mil, then go buy a Cadillac SUV, get a new house, put a bowling alley into his house .. you get my point? He's just not in it for the money, he's in it because he loves football and money is not really something he's going to be crazy for at this point in hs life

One Heck of a Season!

I know we got knocked out, but it was one hell of a season. We went from 1-15 to 11-5. We knocked out the Jets and Pats and we are Division champs. Sparano won Coach of the year. Pennington won comeback player of the year. Porter and Ronnie will head to the Pro Bowl. Im happy as hell to be a Dolphin fan and their is finally hope in this town again. Parcells is not leaving and you know him along with Sparano and Ireland will take us to the promise land.

Go Dolphins!

I'm glad you seem to be right but there is always someone knocking on his door and unfinished work to do somewhere else...he really doesn't drop anchor for too long in any one port as I see it.

Back
Top Bottom