MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX5:***Official Dolphins @ Chiefs Game Day Thread***

I am pretty damn proud of this team, even if we don't make the playoffs or lose in the first round. I'll tell you right now, we wouldn't have 10 wins with Saban or Cameron.

If we pass down here, i will personally drive to miami tomorrow and kick Henning and sparano's *** at the same time

I held my tongue throughout this thread, but it was pathetic the way some people were saying "ITS OVER" "WE BLEW THE PLAYOFFS"

You guys need to get a grip and learn about football. I was just as angry as you were, but I never once thought it was over. And we're about to pull this one out. Bring on the Jets!

I am pretty damn proud of this team, even if we don't make the playoffs or lose in the first round. I'll tell you right now, we wouldn't have 10 wins with Saban or Cameron.
Won't be happy until the losing streak ends against the Jets!
Go phins! :mike13:

We should run down the middle and burn another 30 something seconds and go for the fg if we don't score a td.

I held my tongue throughout this thread, but it was pathetic the way some people were saying "ITS OVER" "WE BLEW THE PLAYOFFS"

You guys need to get a grip and learn about football. I was just as angry as you were, but I never once thought it was over. And we're about to pull this one out. Bring on the Jets!

i agree, certain fans said certain things in this thread that were just wayyyy to far.

Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie, thats all i want to see.......... no kneeling, no settling for the FG (dan has missed before, as much as i love the guy), PUNCH IT IN!!! and yeah no turnovers :)

Back
Top Bottom