message boards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

message boards

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hello,

Some of you may scan the message boards, desperate for information on the Dolphins. Well, part of that may be that there is some real crap out there. I am quite amazed by some of the real mess lately on the Dolphin Digest message board and the Miami Herald message board. You would think these guys have something to share intelligently about football.

Now that I have sounded pious (not), I will bring myself back down to earth. This routine of getting serious about the Dolphins is really two things: Searching for excitement amongst the boredom; and taking all this more seriously than the men who get paid to do it.

My goal this year is just to enjoy some of the games I see and not let my ego ride too much with it. I just want to see good football, with some technique and some entertainment. That is all.

These guys are not comic book characters that we put in some hero status. They do what they do well, but it doesn't go that far. You admire their courage and character when displayed, but icons they are not.

Now with all that said, I will continue to press DirtyCashHoldin for information and be interested in seeking the truth of Dolphin talk everywhere, but come on guys. As the Chinese say, find balance in life and seek truth in other places. Chow!

Lee2000

Originally posted by Lee2000
Hello,

Some of you may scan the message boards, desperate for information on the Dolphins. Well, part of that may be that there is some real crap out there. I am quite amazed by some of the real mess lately on the Dolphin Digest message board and the Miami Herald message board. You would think these guys have something to share intelligently about football.

Now that I have sounded pious (not), I will bring myself back down to earth. This routine of getting serious about the Dolphins is really two things: Searching for excitement amongst the boredom; and taking all this more seriously than the men who get paid to do it.

My goal this year is just to enjoy some of the games I see and not let my ego ride too much with it. I just want to see good football, with some technique and some entertainment. That is all.

These guys are not comic book characters that we put in some hero status. They do what they do well, but it doesn't go that far. You admire their courage and character when displayed, but icons they are not.

Now with all that said, I will continue to press DirtyCashHoldin for information and be interested in seeking the truth of Dolphin talk everywhere, but come on guys. As the Chinese say, find balance in life and seek truth in other places. Chow!

Lee2000

Lee, I read ya bro. Sometimes we get a little too bent out of shape over a particular argument. But your right, it comes out of sheer boredom. There is nothing going on, and there will be little spurts, like Mini camp, and the June 1st cuts, but until the end of July, it's tough.

Just hang tight, and if nothing else, sit back and laugh at the arguments. Actually, KB hasn't posted in almost 36 hours, so there haven't been any arguments. :) :D

Does anyone think the mini-camps ,and every bit of information posted on these sites can be compared to giving an alcoholic just one sip?We come here,get our sip,and just want much much more.

Actually va Dolfan....
There is no evidence to support the "falling off the wagon theory" of alcoholics. Many alcoholics have been known to go out and have social drinks and not feel inclined to drink anymore. I just studied alcohol and found that myth to be very suprisingly false. Some still go by it, but if it were absolute 100% of the population would go by it, and that isn't the case.

Damn I am bored......hehehehe.....sorry for that.....

i've been to the herald, and it appears that their message board is more devoted to friendship and BS than dolphin info. any member can start a thread over there and it just goes every which way!

To the last poster who asked if there was a point. Oh yes, there is a point.

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom