Message to Season Ticket Holders & fans at the Pro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Message to Season Ticket Holders & fans at the Pro

Dolfanmatty

Starter
Reaction score
Hey All,

Great web site you guys got here, I have been a regular browser but am now trying to make some posts of my own here.

Why today for my first post you ask? Because I recieved my season tickets in the mail, that's why!! I am extremely fired up for this season and the anticipation is growing with each passing day.

That being said, I recently saw a post about where everyone's seats were who are lucky enough to be able to attend all the games. I am proud to say that for the 3rd year in a row since moving to South Florida I will be in Section 129, row 14. We have a lot of great fans no doubt (a lot of them seem to be in the East End Zone by the way), but if this is truely the year for us, we need our fans to create as much enthusiam as possible. So a message to those people who choose to sit down and talk on their cell phones during 3rd down and 4 when we need a stop:

BUY A BOTTLE OF CHARDONNAY AND STAY HOME!!! THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE YOUR SEATS!!!!

Growing up a Dolphin fan in Massachusetts (and not missing a Dolphin's Foxboro game in 7 years) I know what it is like to be routing for a team playing in a hostile enviorment. And sometimes people, when I stand on my chair on one of those crucial 3rd downs, it drives me crazy to see people who just.......don't "seem into it". How is this even possible?

I want every fan, no matter what section, to act like we did during the Oakland game last year. Rememeber how fired up that stadium was when the defense came out? And do you remember what happened when the Raiders tried to run a play on that first drive? I remarked to my friend that it was the loudest I have ever heard that stadium, with the only notable exception being when Marino had his tribute there. Perhaps the goal line stand against Atlanta....Do we all have to stand up the whole firggin game? No.....but remember, every false start penalty we could cause with crowd noise could be huge!!!!

I just remember how when I was in college how badly I wanted to fly down here and see a game, and how I saved and saved to make that possible. When I was going South down the Turpike and saw the stadium, the feeling was almost undescribable. When I decided to move here after school one of the first calls I made was to the Dolphin ticket office when I pulled into my new apartment....lol. And everytime they come out of that tunnel towards my end zone, the feeling I had during my first visit comes back. I love this team.......lets all do what we can to show them support they need. And if your near 129, drop me a line.

Look forward to chatting with you guys

Matt

Looks like everyone is busy because noone has said hi :rolleyes: :jk:, so I will. Welcome to the best Fin site on the net. Looking forward to your future posts.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Looks like everyone is busy because noone has said hi :rolleyes: :jk:, so I will. Welcome to the best Fin site on the net. Looking forward to your future posts.
true..welcome to finheaven.com, owned by the Buffalo Bills:cool:

Yeah stick around. Once training camp starts, this place will be JUMPING for six months straight. Best board around.

Good post, BTW. I think most people here will agree with you. I hate sitting down during a football game. Hell, even here at the house.....I'm standing most of the game.

I wish more fans were like that.

Wow, already ran into a Bill fan on this site huh? I've been to Rich Stadium as well...what a dump.....jk

Here's to Scott Norwood....

DolfanMatty,

Welcome, I to sit in the east endzone (sec128 row 24 Seat 1&2).
I look forward to seeing at the phins game.

Zonk

Welcome aboard, excellent first post, ignore the Jills fans, they love us and can't stay away...I now visit them, to share our love directly with them.

Our site is better. That's why they live here instead of over there.

Speaking of that bunch, I wonder why the Bills didnt sign Ray Lucas in the off season....he played well for them last season for a couple of games as I recall....:D

Welcomed to the Boards in in section 429 row 6 seat 1&2 sreaming my *** while our d's on the field 1st through 4th down

Know what the ticket office should do.....make the "finheaven section" saaayyyy, right on the 50 maybe? Just a thought......

Back
Top Bottom