Met Zach Vigil Tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Met Zach Vigil Tonight

If I may ask, what did you discuss? His time in Miami? His place now in Washington? I often wonder if marginal guys realize that their playing days are about done and it's time to get on with life after playing football? Not that you discussed this, but I wonder if he realizes this? I often wonder what players plans are after they're done at such a young age? But I digress, look forward to your response.

If I may ask, what did you discuss? His time in Miami? His place now in Washington? I often wonder if marginal guys realize that their playing days are about done and it's time to get on with life after playing football? Not that you discussed this, but I wonder if he realizes this? I often wonder what players plans are after they're done at such a young age? But I digress, look forward to your response.
We talked a bit about his time in Miami. He was not a big fan of Philbin. Told me that Miami had planned to bring him back but he got signed by Washington. Talked about the craziness of getting cut and jumping between teams.

Talked about the roster changes on the fins. He didn’t know that they had signed Gore. Chuckled a bit about Gore still playing. He also shook his head at what they paid Timmons. Also didn’t know they let Moore go and signed Osweiler.

Didn’t talk about his plans after football.

Back
Top Bottom