MetLife TakeOver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MetLife TakeOver

The fans at home are not supporting the team as much as the current players and staff deserve ( which pisses me off to no end) so I hope you guys can lift them up a bit..

The tailgate starts at 9am and is in Bus Lot 4. If you drive you need a Yellow Parking pass to get as close as possible.
I believe they purchased 1,000 stadium seats and there should be even more Miami fans than that at the tailgate!

The fans at home are not supporting the team as much as the current players and staff deserve ( which pisses me off to no end) so I hope you guys can lift them up a bit..

I'm not blaming anyone because the owner basically came out and said they had no intention of winning this year, he in fact fired the last coach because he did want to win. However what I was hearing through my TV was embarrassing, every penalty against us was cheered, against the away team were jeered, Eagles third downs were met with relative silence. Like I said I don't blame anyone who is not showing up but hopefully when we do flip this around situations like that on Sunday don't happen again.

I'm not blaming anyone because the owner basically came out and said they had no intention of winning this year, he in fact fired the last coach because he did want to win. However what I was hearing through my TV was embarrassing, every penalty against us was cheered, against the away team were jeered, Eagles third downs were met with relative silence. Like I said I don't blame anyone who is not showing up but hopefully when we do flip this around situations like that on Sunday don't happen again.

That script flipped pretty evidently in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

there were a lot of Eagles fans there, no?

Back
Top Bottom