Mia/Buf Coverage Maps | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia/Buf Coverage Maps

Wow thank the lord above I’m getting us in upstate SC. I can’t believe it bc they been advertising that we would get KC/Indy up here but if the map is correct then we’ll get our game.

When I was younger we used to get the 1:00 CBS game damn near every week but now it’s a complete rarity for our area to get Miami.

Fins up!!

Wow thank the lord above I’m getting us in upstate SC. I can’t believe it bc they been advertising that we would get KC/Indy up here but if the map is correct then we’ll get our game.

When I was younger we used to get the 1:00 CBS game damn near every week but now it’s a complete rarity for our area to get Miami.

Fins up!!
Sick bro!

Metaphysics and football don't mix.
Sooner or later, you end up eating some kind of "mushroom" - LOL
Ask Aaron and see if it has really helped him much - LOL
Henceforth, Ray shall be known as the "Aristotle" of FinHeaven.

That begs the perplexing question of which came first, Ray R or Aristotle?...............

Henceforth, Ray shall be known as the "Aristotle" of FinHeaven.

That begs the perplexing question of which came first, Ray R or Aristotle?...............
It's in the scripture that Methuzelah called him "Pop Pop."

That coverage map sucks warty, infected, pus-filled elephant scrotum.

*shakes head and mutters in disgust

… ****in’ northern panhandle … just ONE little measly county to the East and …

Harlan is the best, so I'm stoked to get the "B team" for this week's game. Trent Green is about as generic as it gets; doesn't really have any sort of impact positive or negative for me. Romo on the other hand can really run his motor too much at times

Anyway, I'll be trashed by 1:15 so why am I even considering any of this
Mike please at least wait til the game is over to get trashed. We need you to be at your best

There’s not enough activity in club to warrant it . The main forum is more entertaining

Back
Top Bottom